Photo

Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery with Mod Organizer

general

Best Answer redirishlord , 28 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

Instead of "I deselected Moonlight Tales Main 2_05 to make sure that its ESP file was not loaded." leave it selected in the left pane & use the right click menu to open the information window and move the Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp to the top window hiding it. You should be good to go, its working fine for me, MCM menu & NPC events are as expected.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ccc

ccc

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

[font="calibri;"]I recently installed mod organizer and went through the step guide.  I have also installed SKSE 1.6.16 and SkyUI 4.1.  I am trying to the run the mods Werewolf Mastery and Moonlight Tales together.  I first installed Moonlight Tales Main 2_05.  Then I installed the Werewolf Mastery v3_0 and Moonlight Tales v2_05 Compatibility version.  I was never prompted during installation to overwrite any files.  I deselected Moonlight Tales Main 2_05 to make sure that its ESP file was not loaded.  I used LOOT to sort my mods.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]However, when I start a new game Moonlight Tales never appears in the MCM menu for SkyUI.  When my character acquires lycanthropy he is unable to transform. My character is able to forge and use the Werewolf Customization Ring from Werewolf Mastery.  If I add the Moonlight Tales Main ESP to the load order, then when I start a new game I get two Moonlight Tales appearing in the MCM menu.[/font]

[font="calibri;"]Is there a certain procedure that would allow me to run Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery together in Mod Organizer?  I have attached an image of my load order.[/font]

Attached Files

#2 redirishlord

redirishlord

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:49 PM   Best Answer

Instead of "I deselected Moonlight Tales Main 2_05 to make sure that its ESP file was not loaded." leave it selected in the left pane & use the right click menu to open the information window and move the Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp to the top window hiding it. You should be good to go, its working fine for me, MCM menu & NPC events are as expected.

#3 ccc

ccc

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:09 PM

Awesome.  Moonlight Tales is functioning properly now.  Thanks for the help. ::):

#4 redirishlord

redirishlord

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

Tannin built us a very powerful tool in MO, but of course there's a learning curve (which is easier to climb together).

#5 ElminsterAU

ElminsterAU

Prisoner

• Mod Authors
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

Nothing to do with the original problem, but just a note that I noticed that WM/MT will override the PlayerSleepQuestScript which is also modified by HearthFires and the UHFP (to add the "Mother's/Father's Love" effect when sleeping in your home after adopting).

So loading WM/MT in it's current version will disable that part of HF.

Also, there are two minor conflicts with the current (2.0.5a) version of USKP:

USKP adds the ClothingRing [KYWD:0010CD09] keyword to DA05HircinesRing "Ring of Hircine" [ARMO:0002AC60] which WM/MT overrides. In C01 "Proving Honor" [QUST:0006E803], USKP changes the value of the AelaOutfit property from ArmorStuddedSimpleOutfit [OTFT:00037C52] to DraugrArmorForNonDraugrOutfitNoHelmet [OTFT:000EA537] which WM/MT then overrides back to the vanilla value.

#6 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

That's... annoying. Thanks for pointing it out.

#7 jldkrocks

jldkrocks

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Um sorry to revive this thread but i have done all this and werewolf mastery isnt showing up. Can someone help?  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: general

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users