Switching Games with Mod Organizer

sgtnapalm

Question

I've been using Mod Organizer with Skyrim for a bit now and have come to the conclusion that it's the best mod manager I've ever used across any of the Bethbryo games. I also play and mod Fallout 3 and New Vegas quite extensively, and I'm considering getting into Oblivion modding as well. So I figured I would just use Mod Organizer in one centralized location under C:/Games/Mod Organizer (Steam is also installed to C:/Games/Steam,) seeing as I will be using this software for all my games.

So I installed Oblivion this week and I ran into the problem; While I see that the wiki says that Mod Organizer supports Fallout 3, Oblivion, etc., I can't seem to find any documentation for switching the game directories within Mod Organizer itself. I can create an oblivion.exe shortcut in the executable list but it still assumes I'm using the Skyrim directory. Where is the setting for this located?

Thank you for your help!

8 answers to this question

Hmm, I see. If this is true, what would be the best way to move my MO install to the Skyrim directory? Will I break anything if I just cut and paste the folder into the root Skyrim directory, or will I need to reinstall MO?