Finally a children mod that doesn't make the kids look anime.
What this mod does currently...
- Modifies the existing child races in the game to use custom assets: textures, head meshes, body meshes, etc.
- Changes the faces of all children in the base game, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn
- Adds some basic clothing and accessories made from vanilla assets (currently only boys), and a more unique one for Aventus
- (Optional) Enables children as a playable race. Download the .esm under "Optional Files".
- (Optional) Enables compatibility with ECE, including its custom sliders, basic Expressions, and Vertex Edit. Download patch under "Miscellaneous".
- (Optional) Includes Nao4288's Female Facial Animation, if you don't want to use the vanilla facial animations included by default. Works with both genders. Download is under "Miscellaneous" - you don't need the original files for it to work.
Only concern really is compatibility, as you need custom facegen/meshes for children added in mods. The author is planning on putting out compatibility patches for the major ones out there though such as Falskaar, Interesting/Inconsequential NPCs, and Wyrmstooth. All vanilla children are currently covered.