moreHUD (by Ahzaab)

deadbody

Discussion thread:

moreHUD by Ahzaab

Wiki Link

I haven't seen anything on this mod here so I thought I'd make a topic about it, because i thnk it's a great mod.

Description This mod adds HUD information that Skyrim has been severely lacking. This mod display information about an object that the player is targeting.

With this mod you not longer need to pick up an item to view its stats. It is also able to show skills skillbooks are teaching and/or whether you already read a book.

The mod is highly configurable via MCM and even Gopher liked it and made iHUD work well with it.

How did this not have a thread on here ages ago? At this point I am tempted to just go through most of my load order and open threads on what isn't here already. Don't think you guys want a page+ of new threads though. :(

After the next guide launches throw up as many suggestions as you want.

• 1 year later...

I've been using this in my game for a long while and I say it definitely does enhance the vanilla UI. It doesn't really stand out of place, and it aids in the selection and understanding of items and removes a lot of the tedium from looting things, especially for people who play things like book collectors. The configuration is a nice aspect as well, although I always just play on the defaults which work fine for me. I've never run into any bugs with usage of it either.

• 2 months later...