TDN Vampire Armor Retexture (by Nightshade)

EssArrBee

In game Nightshade has the best look IMO. The red armor is the only one that really makes a big jump from vanilla. The thing I'd point to is the actual leather look which Nightshade does best. EotW was a bit more detailed than vanilla but it didn't strike me as anything special. It also covers more of DG so I'll have to add that mod to testing and look at more stuff it covers.

• 1 month later...

After re-evaluating these, I'm voting for Nightshade. EotW simply looks like vanilla that been put through a sharpening filter with a couple overlays here and there. That makes three votes for, now...Core or Extended? I'm leaning toward Extended since they're not really HD versions of vanilla like most of CaBaL's are. There is a noticeable color change; however, I also don't think it's too much of a change to exclude it from Core. Therefore, I'll leave that bit up to DY and SRB's votes.

I mentioned this one for Extended in the admin dev thread. I do like it more than Vanilla, but it is a departure from the vanilla style. It's not so much that is not lore-friendly, but it is enough that we might go with Extended. Since, it's just textures we can always move it to Core, or just tell people to install if without consequence if they aren't doing all of Extended.

• 4 weeks later...

On second thought, these textures are not bad. Or the style, actually. Looks fairly interesting ingame. I still wouldn't use it because there is not much detail at all (and the clothes seem a bit too dark), but with some work this could be a nice replacement.

Edited by Octopuss