Cannot move priorites in Mod Organizer

theoscillat0r

Question

I haven't used Skyrim or Mod Organizer for several months.  I recently downloaded the latest version and I am unsure of how to solve my issue.  I cannot move (ie: drag and drop) mod priority.  Nothing happens.  On the older version, I was able to move priority just by dragging and dropping.  I also noticed that mods downloaded from the same page are grouped together.  How do I change the group name?  Or turn off that feature entirely? 

And lastly, how am I supposed to approach the overwrite folder when it comes to Dual Sheath Redux and Bashed Patches?  I don't know which folders are from which. 

9 answers to this question

And lastly, how am I supposed to approach the overwrite folder when it comes to Dual Sheath Redux and Bashed Patches?  I don't know which folders are from which.

As a new User of MO I can try to answer the Question, but wait for confirmation , and or a better way, as i could be wrong. Put putting it out their helps me learn.

My approach for everything i did in MO, that would generate anything in the "Overwrite folder", was to always make sure it was empty, before doing anything. Once done, with what ever it was i was currently doing...Bashed , Automatic Variants (AV) , SUM , I would then Right click "Overwrite" Create MOD, and place it where i wanted it in the list, and TIC it for install.

So a fresh clean overwrite folder before running anything means anything IN the folder was from that and only that.

Hope this is correct, cause that is how i have been doing it...hahha