Texture Pack Combiner

Kelmych

Hi guys! I don't know if it's of any use for you, but I found some SRO pack here: The download speed isn't that great - about 150Kb/s and it took me about 6 hours to download it completely.

I don't know if it's Lite or Full version of SRO (I did't have any before) and readme says "version 1.1" (old readme?). I tried it with TCP 1.8 Light and no errors were found, so I suppose it has to be really full 1.6 + Dawnguard.

Link removed; do not link to unauthorized download sites.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kelmych

You should rework your OP to reflect the mod's state as of today. (Its made by Cestral not Mortac, etc..)

TPC was updated to version 1.82:

v1.82

- Now supports Skyrim Flora Overhaul v1.75 as well as Diverse Trees Expanded v1.2. Please note that Diverse Trees uses a separate folder. It is done this way not to confuse non-users of this optional mod when they read the LOG.TXT after a merge.

- Now supports Static Mesh Improvement Mod (SMIM) v1.32.

- Renamed the Ruins Clutter Improvement HD folder to reflect its new name.

- Tweaked file priorities involving the new Skyrim Flora Overhaul and Lush Trees/Lush Grass. I no longer recommend the use of Lush Trees together with Skyrim Flora Overhaul.

Hi, guys! I'll be quick: I have SRO kept on disk, so I'd like to use TPC (with STEP, ofc). So, which mods shouldn't I punt into TPC' optionals folder? Or should I just leave it empty and stick to the big three, then STEP overwrites?

Note: I go with 2.2.1 Baseline "+" ( I don't have God's Box, yet there are 2GiB of VRAM.)

Hi, guys! I'll be quick: I have SRO kept on disk, so I'd like to use TPC (with STEP, ofc). So, which mods shouldn't I punt into TPC' optionals folder? Or should I just leave it empty and stick to the big three, then STEP overwrites?

Note: I go with 2.2.1 Baseline "+" ( I don't have God's Box, yet there are 2GiB of VRAM.)

STEP 2.2.1 is work in progress, SSL - it is not completed.

Apologies, no harm intended, nor did I ever dare to suggest that you (or anyone else in fact) have no brain. Was simply pointing out a fact, that you may have overlooked or not be aware of, for whatever reason. I have no way of knowing your experience with modding.

Trying to be helpful, get swearing back...

So, I have to apologize on my own for swearing at you. I just went nuts you already know why - is was stated in big red box, so I thought if someone goes with 2.2.1 - he knows it's not ready.

Anyway, sorry again ;]

I want to remove Soul Gems Differ and replace it with HD Soul Gems in the next version of the TPC because I'm not overly satisfied with the texture combinations in it, and I'd also like to keep the number of ESP files down. Since STEP is still using the TPC, I'm wondering if you have an opinion about this before I make the change?

The next version doesn't use TPC? I wasn't expecting that. As for Soul Gems, I haven't checked out Soul Gems HD, but I do remember not being overly satisfied with Soul Gems Differ. So I'm going to trust your judgement here, Cestral.