A Few Questions About Installation and Compatibility

AddictedxGamer

Question

Hi,

I just have a few quick questions.

1) Can I use aMidianBorn and/or Immersive Armors/Weapons with STEP:Extended?

2) If using any/all of the above, where in the installation order should I install them?  I ask because the 29th mod in the guide is Weapons and Armor Fixes, and some of the optionals are for aMidianBorn and Immersive Weapons.  Would I install WaAF with those optionals, and then install aMB and IW at the very end of the guide, right after WaAF, or right before WaAF?

Thanks!

The problem is that I don't know if adding the missing mods from my list to my load order after installing all of the mods for STEP Extended will cause any problems. Most of them are shared by both STEP and SRLE, and a few of the missing ones (not in STEP) are in SRLE. There's only about 5 or 6 in SRLE that aren't in STEP, but they can be found in packs too.

So my options become:

1) Install STEP Extended

2) Install any packs that contain additional mods I desire

OR

1) Install SRLE

2) Install any packs that contain additional mods I desire

Edited by ADD1CTED_GAM3R

You can make a copy of your STEP Extended profile so you always have the STEP Extended build as a backup. When you add new mods use the categories already in STEP as a guideline for new mods. Armor and weapons in the equipment section, animations in the animation section....

New lands and quests should go after fixes I believe. That lets everything else overwrite them.

You can make a copy of your STEP Extended profile so you always have the STEP Extended build as a backup. When you add new mods use the categories already in STEP as a guideline for new mods. Armor and weapons in the equipment section, animations in the animation section.... New lands and quests should go after fixes I believe. That lets everything else overwrite them.

Thanks! ::):I posted this on the previous page, so I don't know if you saw it or not. It's a link to a free spreadsheet I made with all of the mods I want, and what guide(s)/pack(s) they can be found in. I've also listed the category it goes (or where I think it should go) in within the STEP Guide.If you could take a look at the mods that aren't in the STEP Guide and see if you think the categories are right, that'd be helpful.https://docs.zoho.co...9a5090cdde0bd3a Edited by ADD1CTED_GAM3R