aMidianBorn steel plate armor by CaBaL - frihyland

Farlo

Even if the STEP guys decide to use aMidianBorn's stuff, I believe HAR still covers one that his does not: Bandit Armor. At least for now.

According to WryeBash:

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditbootsf.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditbootsf_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditbootsm.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditbootsm_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditf.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditf_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditglovesf.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditglovesf_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditglovesm.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditglovesm_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\bandithatf.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\bandithatf_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\bandithatm.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\bandithatm_n.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditm.dds

Textures\Clothes\Bandit\banditm_n.dds

• 2 weeks later...

hi all :)

this is my first post on step forum....i really appreciate what's going on with this project... and decided to take a closer look, sorry if i'm posting 1st here but cannot find the right place for self-introduction.

oh and yep.... i'm "that" CaBaL...the one who mess up with photoshop .

and yep skwareballz....very good price.... and is black magic indeed :D

about the issue with Har, maybe i can help a bit.... my current version of iron is totally "ad-interim" which meas that will be quite soon replaced by a new version...hopefully 100 times better... it was my first experiment with skyrim (i'm quite used to fallout weather but was totally ignorant about skyrim lighting and enviroment...also a car incident was forcing me to work with a single hand 3 months ago. probably the armor texture itself is largely improvable.

i'll re-do after the book of silence release,

the book of silence is a collection of all my works... will give the replacers and a standalone mod for each tier,respective schields...and probably a quest to obtain... if i'll be able to make it

...release expected 1st october for tiers up to dwarven...including ancient nord armor.

right know har textures are probably a little better than mine...expecially in vanilla lighting(much more the current version than the previous one, but it's only my opinion) considering it is a 9 months development mod...with multiple release....9 updates if i'm not wrong...ppl knows it pretty well...so i would suggest to integrate HAR ...at least for now.next release of my iron textures may upset the thing...or not...

thank you mates :)

there's still one version to release...sort of silverish - brushed moonstone one, i cannot finish it since i'm already working on a project involving nothing less than INDORIL armor :) which hopefully will be released on 1st september.

i'll add the new version after indoril release....also elven shield ... my textures for elven and other weaps (real retextures not just some photo slapped above vanilla textures ) are ready too they will be released after the book of silence (cumulative collection).

do not know if AV is working currently on armour... i'll add a package if it works as soon as the silverish version will be out (next wek or so)

thanks again for the appreciation :)

daedric work will be released 11-11-2012 (one year of skyrim edition somehow :) )

and it's the end of works on regular set...faction armour will be released from time to time...without much regularity.

on first october will be uploaded a collection of the various works so far... i'd like to see if ppl like it for fotm on nexus... up to dwarven set...at least...or ancient nord in the best option.

some weapons will come after this.

thank you JeremyAearle , no plans so far for a dirtier version of this set...as said a silverish palette one will be uploaded next week and the collection i was talking about will contain a very unique kind inspired to knight of the nine expansion... so pretty golden and new... with lighting effects and so.

there will be a dirtier version of the steel and steelplate armour instead (in the collection).

pretty soon ,pretty soon Syrophir :),

has been not easy so far to respect a "roadmap" for low tier armour and also prepare the work for highter tier sets...but since several work have already solid bases ... will be easier to finish and upload them often... expect several release in next 2 months, glad you like my work so far :)