Installing PN: Extra Options through FOMM via MO problem

FamousDeadGuy

Question

While following the guide I hit a hangup at the package manager portion - 

"When the installer pops up, click [install]. The Equipment module is left unticked by default..."

Right about here the installer gets an error:

"Cyberware is not installed. The Cyberware Additions plugin will not be installed."

and then a pop-up error:

"A problem occurred during install: Exception of type 'fomm.Transactions.RollbackException' was thrown.ChinhDo.Transaction.TxFileManager+TxEnlistment Failed to roll back. Could not find a part of the path 'S:SteamsteamappscommonFallout New VegasDatatexturespnxhudline'.

The mod was not installed.

I am guessing this has something to do with the virtual Data folder that MO uses to mod the game. Halp?

Have a look inside you real Data directory. It may be in there. Have seen it happen before.

There is a Bash Patches directory, and a Bash_Groups.csv and taglist.txt in there. I really don't understand why it would just disappear. I tried to rename the .txt to .esp and it didn't work. The game starts up just fine, but I am sure that wont continue without a bashed patch. Is it possible to make another one?

EDIT: Too early to tell, but I MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY FIXED IT. O_O

I grabbed the blank bashed patch,0.esp from the mopy folder and then rebuilt the patch inside of Mod Organizer. Hold on to your hats. It would seem that the bashed patches are shared across profiles on MO, is this true? O_O

EDIT Dos: Monologue Continuation.

So, I am fairly certain the issue somehow came up because the patches are named the same thing. On my "Vanilla" F&L:NV install the file is named: Bashed Patch,0.esp. When I tried to make another profile to add AWOP, I rebuilt the patch with the same name. Is there a way to have separate bashed patches?

Edited by FamousDeadGuy