Weapon Retexture Project - WRP (by Millenia)

Roogal

Discussion thread:
Weapon Retexture Project by Millenia
Wiki Link

Description:
This is an ongoing project aimed to have a high-resolution texture for
every single weapon in Skyrim. Everything is made from scratch by yours
truly.

Roogal - Havent tried yet will update when I get around to it. Merly posting because it seems like a mod to keep an eye on and the screenshots look quite good. Seems also like it covers weapons not included in step? Might turn out to be more comprehensive then the other mods though it hasn't been updated in a while.

This was originally in STEP but then was dropped after the HD content was released. The author changed the name of the project and added more weapons to the mod. Not a bad mod really and it does look better than the vanilla weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey fellas

found an older mod which is supposed to be kept up to date. At least what has been done so far is incredibly well made.

From all the retex stuff I found these are the best - though it only applies for a few of them...

Link is here

I think that there shouldn't be any incompatibilities since only "low-end" weapons have been altered and most of the other mods only went for high-end stuff like daedric or nightingale.

This is strictly a replacer for vanilla textures and is being worked on veeerrry slowly, he still hasn't finished iron weapons yet (after 4 months) so it doesn't change much, but the quality is high. It was removed from STEP after the Hires texpak came out because it only had 1024k res and texpak was 2048. Also this thread is redundant.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...