Testing A World of Pain with Fear and Loathing

True enough. I'd been wondering if one of the supported mods had good enough lighting that I could do without the ILO variable. The light switches are a trifle goofy anyway I think. THANKS, SRB - WILL TRY IT OUT

Edited by Marjuna

• 1 month later...

When I was running AWOP, I installed it directly before New Vegas Interiors Project. Never had any issues with it. I was also running AWOP Balance and Cleanup (highly recommend). LOOT should sort it out pretty easily, though in my Load Order I placed it ABOVE New Vegas Interiors Project.

• 3 weeks later...

So can anyone confirm if its fine to use AWOP with F&L NV guide? Any major incompatibilities or conflicts?

I sure can. Go through the modlist given by essarrbee and make sure that you ****** up the according patches. There will be some weird worldspace conflicts if you don't. Earlier in the thread, i detail a few fixes and compatibility patches that make FL:NV play nice with AWOP.

I just finished a fresh FL:NV install and I will be installing my AWOP revisions and testing them again. I know so much more about conflict resolution and Edit now than I did a few months ago, I should be able to provide some actual quality this time.

When I was running AWOP, I installed it directly before New Vegas Interiors Project. Never had any issues with it. I was also running AWOP Balance and Cleanup (highly recommend). LOOT should sort it out pretty easily, though in my Load Order I placed it ABOVE New Vegas Interiors Project.

what mods specifically are you running that are AWOP-specific? I am curious how this would work. I need to hit up RoyBatty and see if i can look at the fixes he made to AWOP...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5.3 + 5.31 hotfix are available, as well as an updated version of AWOP for Dead Money with two new areas by Dj Mystro himself.

Balance and Cleanup is no longer needed (and it's incompatible now), most of that and much much more are already fixed in the main file.

Patches for many mods are included, also new ones for Russell and Freeside Open.

All dirty edits are removed. DO NOT UDR the tree or you will get a CTD. I keep my mods clean so you don't have to.

Over 1000 fixes and a couple hundred hours of work have gone into these. There is a change log on the nexus page.

DO NOT UDR in the hotfix patch or you will get the tornado of doom in a couple cells. This will be integrated properly into the next release.

Enjoy!

• +1 1

Hey Roy, I think the latest version of xEdit ignores the trees when you UDR. It's only available on AFK mods.

Yep. You can even clean Vurt's Wasteland Flora Overhaul of UDRs without an issue. I cleaned the fertile version of WFO and it runs fine.

I'm tempted to try cleaning the Vault 22 Overhaul, but I'd like to hear if anyone else has tried it first.