4 replies to this topic

#1 AddictedxGamer

AddictedxGamer

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

I'm just wondering if usernames can be changed on request?  If not, I understand completely.  I just thought I'd ask, as I'm debating adopting a new one.

#2 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

Although we don't encourage this for maintenance/scale-ability reasons, it can be done  ...

#3 AddictedxGamer

AddictedxGamer

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

Although we don't encourage this for maintenance/scale-ability reasons, it can be done  ...

I understand completely.  I'm sure it's not the easiest process, and if everyone was constantly asking, it would be a nightmare.

IF you were to allow me to make a change though, how would I go about having it made?  Post the desired username here, or contact you via PM?

The reason I'm looking to make a change is because I feel like I'm growing out of my current username.  It's a little on the "immature" side, what with the numbers replacing letters, the caps lock (to make the numbers blend in more), etc.  I also want to have an e-mail address that's the same as my username, but it has to be something easy to give to people over the phone (doctors, businesses, etc).  I've got one in mind.

Thanks!  ::):

#4 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,514 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

This is something the admins would have to do so you'd have to PM Z92 about it.

#5 AddictedxGamer

AddictedxGamer

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

This is something the admins would have to do so you'd have to PM Z92 about it.

Alright.  Thanks!  ::):

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users