MO not responding to my input (clicks, drag-and-drop, scrolling)

soldiahhh

Question

I installed the mod this morning (11 am), download all day long some mods and now (1 am) I'm trying to install said mods but MO is not responding to my inputs. I use a Roccat Kova[+] with his specific drivers and unfortunately I don't have any other mouse laying around my house (and tomorrow -actually today- is Sunday so I'm pretty stuck  ::|: ). Right now I tried closing Kova[+]Monitor.exe, Kova[+]Option.exe and IPoint.exe but it doesn't nothing. It's kinda scary that I've read about a look-alike problem with TS and I've noticed the same problem right now, I use TeamSpeak on a daily basis and I never had this problem before (though the problem is not as compelling as with MO). Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

Teamspeak (3) and MO both use the Qt library for their interface. If the same problem has ben reported with TS, it's very likely an incompatibility between Qt and the drivers of your mouse. Bad news is that I can do very little in such a case.

• +1 1

Hmm seems like i had a problem like this setting up a Novel system way back in dos days we did a switch names thing with a script in edit , just a simple name switch, which you could do with Qt to seperate the programs from using the same memory and library files!!! just an idea, i have no idea of the format or linkage you would need for such a thing been to long and those notes are history from moves. Take care hope this idea helps. Good Luck.