Enchanted Arsenal (by egocarib)

Livnthedream

FISS would allow us to provide users with a set of animations and enchantments as an initial base STEP configuration, and others can provide more extensive configurations and distribute them (as long as the configurations are for the 14 mods included in Enchanted Arsenal. The initial STEP configuration could be very similar to the current STEP mod recommendations for the 2 STEP Extended mods included in Enchanted Arsenal.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been testing the configuration of the mod. It doesn't work quite the same as the effect mods in STEP, so I've found it hard to compare with the STEP mods. (Animated Weapon Enchants and Enchantment Effect Replacer). In Enchanted Arsenal you choose one mod for each effect. You could, for example, choose the effect from Animated Weapon Enchants for a fire enchantment and choose the effect from Enchantment Effect Replacer for a frost effect. You could choose to have most all the effects be taken from Animated Weapon Enchants and a few from Enchantment Effect Replacer; perhaps this would be a good "STEP" setting. I created such a preset but I don't find it easy to test the effects.