Better Rocks and Mountains (by Four Leaf Clover)

JudgmentJay

Oh I see it now. Instead of under Mod Removals, it's at the top under Guide Changes. I so understand why that is but it's still confusing... Maybe going forward the "Current Guide Changes" section should be more categorized for quick scanning. As my English professor in college used to say to the class, "if you can't scan the page to identify information quickly, it's not information. It's a novel and I'm not going to sit and read 146 (number of students he had that semester) novels every two weeks." :geek: :lol:

Yeah, I suppose that these changes should be placed below under "Changes for this release" or some such.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have discovered this mod today through some discussion on reddit, and the meshes are actually freaking amazing. If the mod didn't completely conflict with my Vivid Landscapes, I'd start using it right away. It actually makes vanilla mountain textures perfectly viable and mountains look very decent even from up close (about 100 times better than most if not all replacers out there).

I hope brumbek will resume work on SMIM soon so I can throw this mod's idea at him.

edit:

You are right. I have actually paid attention to the description this time and it seems like a viable replacement (although I don't like the idea of removing the use of the first texture - why would you even?). I somehow missed the possibility to install just the meshes.

Edited by Octopuss