Installed mods do not show up in plugins section

DerkLan

Question

Hello.

I downloaded Mods to MO and installed them. When i go to the plugins section some of them do not show up

( UFO, Convinient horses, some texture mods, Sofia follower, Helgen reborn e.t.c).

Mods like frostfall, iHUD, CoT, PureWaters, Skyre or RLO seem to work.

So i looked into the MO mods folder and all downloaded installed mods were there.

It is really confusing and frustrating because now i have to install them via NMM.

Please help me :(.

12 answers to this question

1. Close the Filters menu

2. Place your mouse all the way to the left and move slowly toward Plugins until the cursor changes into a double-arrowed draggy thingy

3. When your cursor changes, left-click and drag toward the right

4. This will uncover the Left Pane

Since you have missed the Left Pane, you'll probably have to fix that up a bit. Checked mods will be active and unchecked mods will be inactive.

Oh sorry.. thought you meant that some of your mods did not show up on the mods list after you installed them! In which case it would be the name filter.

I have never experienced that an installed mod does not actually show the .esp on the plugin list if it is selected and the mod is actually installed. 

I am sure one of the more experienced MO technical dudes will see this soon enough! Sorry for any confusion! 

Yes i scrolled down here are 2 screenshots of my plugins section (1 2). Here are my downloaded and installed mods

(Civil War overhaul, Skyre, Reproccer, interesting npc´s, SkyUi, Racemenu, ApachiiSkyHair

Frostfall, RealisticNeedsandDiseases, Pure Waters, unofficial skyrim patch, iHUDSMIMSkyFalls and Skymills, CoT,
supreme storms for CoT, CoT wheather patch, FalskaarRLO

Ruins Clutter improved, Vivid landscapes - dungeons and Ruins, HD ivy 2K, 
SMIM compatibility patch, amidianborn caves and mines, detailed rugs ,AOF detailed mountains,
dust effects, RSE high,, amidianborn book of silence, Wet and cold,
footprins, splash of rain, cloaks of skyrim, WIC cloaks, Spectraverse, 
JK´s whiterun, 360 walkRunPlus, LeanWolf´s Better shaped weapons,
Convenient horses, UFO, Convenient horses,
Sofia(showed in plugins after installing through NMM), 

Underlined mods show up in Plugins. 
Edited by DerkLan