Community uncapper not working.

Marthenil

Question

Not sure if I should post it here or not, but I think this has something to do with MO, so here goes:

I have installed the Uncapper with MO. I also use SPERG, so it's a custom ini. 

Supposed to get 1 perk per 2 levels, I get 1 per level.

Edited the splash line in the ini (through MO) back to 1000 to verify if the Uncapper even runs. No splash at startup still.

Skse log shows this:

Checking plugin C:SteamLibrarysteamappscommonSkyrimDataSKSEPluginsSKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dllplugin C:SteamLibrarysteamappscommonSkyrimDataSKSEPluginsSKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll (00000001 SKSE_Elys_Uncapper 010F0020) loaded correctly

I kept reading that MO used to have issues with DLL fines, but all my other DDLs (racemenu, elys alt-f4 etc) work fine. Still, I thought what the heck, and tried adding the uncapper manually in the Skyrim directory. Again, edited the ini for the splash.

No splash, still get 1 perk per level, same SKSE Log.

Help?

Edited by Marthenil

7 answers to this question

I just downloaded SPERG to take a look at it and the SKSE folder needs to be moved out of the SPERG folder and into the DATA folder. Also remember that the mod has to have a higher priority than the uncapper. Hopr this helps.

Yeah, I know, the installer for SPERG seems to be borked. I had done that though and the uncapper was still not working. HOWEVER, it randomly decided to start working today. And I have changed nothing. So I'm not really sure what the heck is going on :P

Still no splash though.

2=1
;10=2
;30=4
;95=0
2=1
3=0.5 

That means it's 1 per three right? I'm not at all familiar with Uncapper settings, but the ini is from SPERG so it shouldn't matter anyway, as none of the tweaks (Weight capacity gain from every attribute, not only stamina, for example) work.
Edited by Marthenil