19 replies to this topic

#1 MaximilianPs

MaximilianPs

Thane

• Citizen
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

Hello there

I'm pretty lost 'cause I've made a bunch of test but can't get out from this things...

I've also made a bunch of search but I can't get how to fix, here is the problem:

Mage in Whiterun, and Solitude are Naked,

a pair of peoples in the Bards College are naked too...

the elder teacher is without shoes O.o

I guessing was Requiem but looks not... ('cause the problem persist also without it)

I'm using amidian just as texture so, no esp or bsa.

by using the command ResetInventory I notice the resoult in all voices that appera on screen are ZERO

and also, the NPC still naked .... 

also equipitem works just for a minute, when I exit from the cell, on reentering on it, the NPC is naked again !!!

So, I'm lost and desperate >.<

here is the mods list from Wrye..

Active Mods

#2 Halde

Halde

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 373 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

Sorry, nothing to add, didn't read that you had already tried the fixes here: https://forum.step-p...aked-npc-issue/

Edited by Halde, 20 August 2014 - 08:51 AM.

#3 GunerX

GunerX

Thane

• Citizen
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

if an NPC is naked it might be a corupted or deleted .NIF file.

#4 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:09 AM

So you for sure rebuilt your Bash Patch with the Delev and Relev tags added to aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp?

#5 MaximilianPs

MaximilianPs

Thane

• Citizen
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

nope, I didn't use the [color=rgb(178,177,176);font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(47,55,66);]aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp but I've downloaded it just now, so I can try [/color]

[edit]

[color=rgb(178,177,176);font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(47,55,66);]... and didn't work they still nude, naked as a worm :([/color]

[color=rgb(178,177,176);font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(47,55,66);][edit][/color]

Coc WhterunDragonsreach ..... Farengar is nude too O.o

and also

Melaran, Sybille (Blue Palace, at solitude, two mages)

Silena Petreia and Rorlund  (Bards College)

Edited by MaximilianPs, 20 August 2014 - 01:43 PM.

#6 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

The content addon was the only STEP related nake issue known. I would start by disabling all your non-STEP mods (which by the looks of it, you probably are barely running STEP) to ensure that your STEP setup is working properly. Then active a small group of your non-STEP mods until you find the culprit mod causing the issue.

Another STEP you can do is to load up your mods in TES5edit and see and is conflicting to try to find the issue.

#7 CovertSlinky

CovertSlinky

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

Wait, it is normal for npc's to be naked after getting ContentAddon functional, if you use an exisiting save. So, that deserves a question, lol, did you use an exisiting save or a new one after installing ContentAddon? If you used an exisiting save, then you have to fix'em with console command, resetinventory as you find'em naked. Did you try that at all throughout any of your fix attempts?

#8 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

Wait, it is normal for npc's to be naked after getting ContentAddon functional, if you use an exisiting save. So, that deserves a question, lol, did you use an exisiting save or a new one after installing ContentAddon? If you used an exisiting save, then you have to fix'em with console command, resetinventory as you find'em naked. Did you try that at all throughout any of your fix attempts?

The point of my asking that question was because in a STEP setup, the only thing causing naked NPCs was the addition of Content Addon; however, Max wasn't using it in the first place so the Content Addon could not have been the cause of this issue here. Meaning what you're saying here doesn't apply since content addon was never installed. Max has naked NPCs without the addition of Content Addon. It has to be one of the many non-STEP mods in his load order. The case could be similar; however, in that one of the mods may be missing the proper Bash tags.

#9 CovertSlinky

CovertSlinky

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Ok, yeah you're right, I wasn't thinking about it from that perspective. I was thinking that since he said he installed it and tried it, that my thoughts would still be relevant. But I get it now, thanks for the correction. 

#10 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,732 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

Try creating a Merged Patch with TES5Edit and see if that doesn't fix it. I can't troubleshoot that load order, but a Merged Patch should place more than enough band-aids on it to make them less naked.

#11 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Citizen
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

Put enough band-aids on the naked npcs, and they wont be naked anymore. Heck, you may inspire a whole new fashion trend: Band-Aid Armor, Protects your skin AND conceals those nasty flesh wounds.

#12 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Put enough band-aids on the naked npcs, and they wont be naked anymore. Heck, you may inspire a whole new fashion trend: Band-Aid Armor, Protects your skin AND conceals those nasty flesh wounds.

https://www.nexusmod...im/mods/36029/?

#13 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Is there seriously a mod for anything these days?

#14 phazer11

phazer11

High King

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

What even... that's it I'm going to start writing again, I'm getting away from Nexus for tonight.

#15 CovertSlinky

CovertSlinky

Knight

• Citizen
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

Oh my HILARIOUS! I read Shadriss' post and got a chuckle, then Neovalen posts that mod and....wow, seriously, asking why is just not even worth it, lol. Who knew!?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naked, random

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users