Skyrim 1.7 Released

I'm using 1.7 and had a CTD after about 5 hrs. Then added Skyrim Performance Mod  ( https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21392 ) and did not crash at the same place and noticed a slightly smoother game play. This was just outside Whiterun going towards Redoran retreat. Crash may have been due to a lot of new mods. Wrye Smash and BOSS are doing an outstanding job of installing and load ordering. This is getting really fun again:dance:

I went ahead and updated to 1.7 last night. Didn't do a WHOLE lot' date=' but seemed to work fine so far with the USKP version that was released for 1.6.[/quote']

Isn't the one for 1.5 supposed to work with 1.7? thought they fixed the dialogue stuff so the patch would work again.

Honestly, I just got to the point where I didn't care anymore and stopped reading.  Figured if there was a problem it just wasn't meant to be.  STEP says to make sure you actually play the game.  I been modding too much...:facepalm: