Walk/Run Speed

In the past, I used a mod that slightly increased walk speed and decreased run speed. It was perfect for me but now I can't find it on nexus. I was pretty sure it was called Realistic Running or some such. My searches on nexus aren't turning it up. Anyone know what this is/was? It's a must-have mod in my opinion.

This used to be in STEP original flavor. Mods like this anyone can make themselves, its best not to use these old originals as they were created with hacked tools before the CK was even released. If you must use them open them up in the latest CK and resave them to update the header format and dependency data so you aren't accidentally importing data from Skyrim version 1.1 when you run the mod :P

This trick needs to be added to the Skyrim PDF for use with any mod released prior to April 2012.

This used to be in STEP original flavor. Mods like this anyone can make themselves, its best not to use these old originals as they were created with hacked tools before the CK was even released. If you must use them open them up in the latest CK and resave them to update the header format and dependency data so you aren't accidentally importing data from Skyrim version 1.1 when you run the mod :P

This trick needs to be added to the Skyrim PDF for use with any mod released prior to April 2012.

Unless it's just assets of course.  For mods this old, we should also check out the mod's permissions and/or ask the authors if we (or they) can upload an updated version.  I'd rather go through and do it once than put it in the guide and have to teach multiple forum-goers how to.