Unofficial Skyrim Patch (by Unofficial Patch Project Team)

frihyland

from Arthmoor

Bit of good news for a change: Version Control is up and functioning now. That means it's possible to accept community based fixes for any bugs which exist. Anyone who would like to contribute should sign up at Bugzilla, find a bug they feel they can fix, and (if it will let you) assign it to yourself. Attach the work when it's completed. I'll be able to review submissions easily since VC will tell me exactly what forms are altered. Do not provide resource files in a BSA bundle. Package them loose in the folders they need to be in, or if that's not practical, include a document detailing where they should go.

Do not provide things as localized ESM files either. Standard ESP files, in English, are all I can work with. Files I can't use will be discarded and the bug assignment removed.

Hopefully this will allow for a much faster effort to get many of the bugs resolved that are still outstanding - many of which will require detailed attention for each case and are going to greatly slow things down form here on out.

Also, definitely related, anyone who can help with mesh and texture errors is encouraged to do so. That's an area I'm about as useful as moldy bread in.

• 2 weeks later...
Its always worth it to update USKP imo. Oh' date=' and 1.2.1 beta is up on DC.[/quote']

Thank Korentin for responding to my comment.

Any chance you have information regarding installing the bsa files ?

Can Wrye Bash read and install bsa? if not how will i go through the process of making it compatible with Wrye bash.