ILO broken? (F&L setup)

StupidFox

Question

So I realized 90% of what I was putting into my game is in Fear and Loathing and started going through the guide. ILO is broken. It causes an immediate "Fallout has stopped working" error. I followed the instructions on installing it to the letter. 

I have a few mods that aren't in F&L:

Mission Mojave / Plus

Zan AutoPurge Crash protector

FengShuiNV

NewVegas Enhanced Camera

Imps More Complex NeedsAmbient TemperatureCompanion Dress Up

Unlimited Companions

Neck Seam Concealer Necklaces and ChainsI'm using Beware of Girl type 3 body replacer. Everything else is F&L.I'm confused on F&L anyway because it includes YUP and ILO together, and ILO specifically states that it conflicts with YUP. Is this really working together here? Maybe I'm missing something. 

Any idea what's wrong here?

Oooh I extracted L38SR and it removed the bars! Woo! I'm sorry for being confusing. I didn't understand what you meant before. I thought I was looking for a BSA from robert's specifically.ILO still doesn't work tho. I will try extracting a couple more of the bsas and see if that does it.

I've been having problems with ILO as well although when I try to run it with ILO installed FNV 4GB Loader starts but never actually comes on screen. I always see it in the task manager processes but it never shows up on screen then it just closes after a bit.