Photo

ILO broken? (F&L setup)

Best Answer EssArrBee , 07 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

You guys may against the BSA limit. THere are only so many you can have in the data folder. Start extracting you mod BSAs one by one until the game starts. DOn't extract Spice of Life and WIllow, those BSAs have mesh problems extracted for whatever reason.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 StupidFox

StupidFox

Thane

• Citizen
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

Oooh I extracted L38SR and it removed the bars! Woo! I'm sorry for being confusing. I didn't understand what you meant before. I thought I was looking for a BSA from robert's specifically. ILO still doesn't work tho. I will try extracting a couple more of the bsas and see if that does it.

#17 Vega92

Vega92

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

I've been having problems with ILO as well although when I try to run it with ILO installed FNV 4GB Loader starts but never actually comes on screen. I always see it in the task manager processes but it never shows up on screen then it just closes after a bit.

#18 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:19 PM   Best Answer

You guys may against the BSA limit. THere are only so many you can have in the data folder. Start extracting you mod BSAs one by one until the game starts. DOn't extract Spice of Life and WIllow, those BSAs have mesh problems extracted for whatever reason.

#19 StupidFox

StupidFox

Thane

• Citizen
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

Yes, my ILO started working when I extracted a few BSAs so I guess that was it.

#20 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Yes, my ILO started working when I extracted a few BSAs so I guess that was it.

You are at the BSA limit, keep track of any new mods you install. If they have a BSA, then extract it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users