Birds and Flocks (by Kazoomie)

mod

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:32 AM

Any chance you could go so far as to mention specificcally that it has issues with SkyTEST? Giving that information a little more air would be a sort of public service announcement ...

I've mentioned this in the changelog for you: https://wiki.step-pr...hangelog/2.10.0

#47 Exoclyps

Exoclyps

Prisoner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 09:27 AM

So I've been using this in my load order for quite some time. And noticed that you dropped it. As I understand it the main reason was due to the dirty edits and the world data not being forwarded? I've fixed both those on my rig.

I was on the other hand curious as to why it got issues with SkyTEST? I was unable to confirm the reason tbh.

#48 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:14 AM

Besides the reasons you listed, we also dropped it because it makes DynDOLOD easier to manage and it provides little benefit to the user. The effects are rarely noticed.

#49 Exoclyps

Exoclyps

Prisoner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

Why does it not work with DynDOLOD though?

#50 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:32 PM

Why does it not work with DynDOLOD though?

Sheson has made DynDOLOD stop processing if it detects this mod installed.

#51 BUBISHI

BUBISHI

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:24 AM

I know removing mods from a running setup is a very bad idea and removing mods that run scripts is even more dangerous.

So I guess there is no way of getting this mod from my load order without breaking the game?

Save cleaning maybe?

#52 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

Shouldn't be much of an issue removing it. You can use Save Game Cleaner to clean the scripts that it includes.

#53 Fantomax

Fantomax

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:07 PM

Just turn off the .esp when you're about to generate DynDOLOD

#54 Tykune

Tykune

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:38 PM

LOOT states there is 48 ITMs in Birds and Flocks (in the Hearthfire Cleaned version), but the detailed instruction page states that it requires cleaning, but not how many ITMs there are. Also, when I cleaned it, apparently it removed 50 records.. which is definitely not what was stated on LOOT... Suggestions?

Edited by Tykune, 03 June 2017 - 11:41 PM.

#55 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:40 PM

Clean it. 😉

#56 Tykune

Tykune

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:42 PM

Oh dang, that was pretty prompt. Even before I edited my post to add a few more details. XD

#57 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

Is the LOD still stopping processing with this mod installed? It's a whole new version and way of generating it, so I figured the question should be asked.

#58 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,626 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:24 AM

I'm pretty sure DynDOLOD still wanted this unactivated before running.

#59 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:33 PM

Dropped for STEP v2.10.0.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropped, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users