EWIs Skyrim Modpack AIO by ewi65

dstansberry

As for his Fallout stuff, he did a bunch of rock textures for the different Fallout areas and they were pretty much the same texture recolored. I didn't end up using any of them because that bothered me. I really like his sun glare though, that should definitely get a look.

Ess you have a rock fetish, I'm sorry to say. ;) Don't tell me your first crush was a boulder? *badum tsh*

On the mods... I'm not a fan of some of it as it just looks like re-coloured vanilla, or the style is off. I already gave some feedback on a lot of the files due to me only having to wait 5 minutes until the next mod was released (heh). I got him to put more tones and colour varition in the walls and bridges, but some things like the splintery carts could do with an even more smoother look (ouch splinters). You can certainly see what has had more work done to it, so I would like him to stop churning hard and take more time.

I can only imagine you living in that small mountain town from the first Rambo. You would be some sort of super guide for the police though. Your extreme knowledge of your surroundings leading to the fugitive's capture and arrest. You would then be honoured and finally recieve 5 months worth of moonshine from the Rednecks that are always taken back by your sheer brilliance. Afterward you conteplate for a while in wake of the days events, sipping your 'shine whilst polishing your rock collection with the blood of a poor innocent bunny.  

Why are we assuming the bunny is innocent?

Ewi does some fine work, although I thought some of his Fallout landscapes were a bit to Sahara for the American west, at least until I saw some scalloped dunes off the Columbia Gorge that made me think twice (was sure we didn't get that around here).

I can only imagine you living in that small mountain town from the first Rambo. You would be some sort of super guide for the police though. Your extreme knowledge of your surroundings leading to the fugitive's capture and arrest. You would then be honoured and finally recieve 5 months worth of moonshine from the Rednecks that are always taken back by your sheer brilliance. Afterward you conteplate for a while in wake of the days events, sipping your 'shine whilst polishing your rock collection with the blood of a poor innocent bunny.  

Replace small mountain town with large mountain town, plus desert not jungle, replace rednecks with vaqueros, and replace moonshine with mescal. The bunny thing is right though, those things are everywhere, always eating my flowers... err... I guess I'll have to get my pet mountain lion and army of red haired tarantulas and fire ants to wrangle them up.

I guess I am picky, but think of just how much rock you actually see in bethesda games? Plus, all the time I've spent up in this thin high altitude air is probably making me a bit loony as I get older. 

• 2 months later...