MCM and texture installation question

Makornak

Question

I installed Mod Configuration Menu and MCM Bugfix 2 via mod organizer. I installed the main file, and when I installed the bugfix, I was not given a prompt to merge or replace. Am I supposed to be installing these outside of Mod Organizer? Same thing for Hall of Equipment and NMC; installed main file first, then the optional files but was not given a prompt. Currently I am installing Textures Over Time, but before I continued I wanted to make sure this would not cause any problems for me down the road. My game is running MCM, HoE and NMC fine, but I have not done extensive testing with them yet.

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the fast reply! So, for example, on the right side in the downloads section I have "PocoBuenoV5.fomod" and "PocoBueno Skeleton Transparency Fix (Optional, v)". Do I rename the fix to the main files names and install it? Sorry, I do not know much about modding outside of your guide and Gopher's tutorials.