New GTX 970 & 980: Dream GPUs for Skyrim modders?

What sort of average FPS do you get in 1440p/1600p, and do you know the increase of FPS from single to SLI with your cards? I have probably explored every crevice of the web trying to ease my decision on this, however I feel you have the power to finally swing my decision one way, seeing as you have the same cards I would be using, and you are running lots of graphics mods with an intensive ENB? 

Cheers!

Edited by frredddyy

520? I got two for 800 after tax/ship.

Yeah well I am in Australia, so anything we do has the 'Australian Tax' on it. Those dastards.

What the the conversion rate between your "bucks" and any real world currency? :P 

The Aussie Buck, aka the Pacific Peso is currently about 88 US cents for one of our bucks. So if I wanted to go Neovalen's SLI trick I'd be up for $1040 aussie or approx $900 US dollars. 

No problems over and above the vanilla skyrim issues (water ripples flickering). Problems with ENB from what I've found are with xfire not SLI.

Nvidia in general is having some driver issues of late (the 900 series is mainly affected since we can't use previous drivers) but I'm sure they will work out.

Sorry for spamming you, but just one last thing, is the water flickering constant or does it only appear on rare occasions?

• 2 weeks later...