SkySight Skins - Ultra HD 4K and 2K - Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes (by fadingsignal)

fadingsignal

There may be weirdness with better males because he mentions "This was specifically designed for the vanilla male mesh (for now)"

It could be perfectly fine without any issues though.

The weirdness could be stretching and warping but nothing to bad outside of cosmetic.

Yes, you would place it directly after Better Males. Make sure the textures override all other mods, otherwise you may need to place it lower.

Edited by hishutup

There may be weirdness with better males because he mentions "This was specifically designed for the vanilla male mesh (for now)"

It could be perfectly fine without any issues though.

The weirdness could be stretching and warping but nothing to bad outside of cosmetic.

Yes, you would place it directly after Better Males. Make sure the textures override all other mods, otherwise you may need to place it lower.

Sorry, I meant to say, "Do I place it IN PLACE OF Better Males." Like I want to get rid of Better Males and put this in its place.

@STEP Female Overhaul

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4772-nsfw-step-female-body-replacer/?p=94856

And as hishutup said, just load these texture after better males. It'll probably work fine just you'll have to test to find out.

@STEP Female Overhaul

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4772-nsfw-step-female-body-replacer/?p=94856

And as hishutup said, just load these texture after better males. It'll probably work fine just you'll have to test to find out.

Sorry to ask the same type of question, but where do I put the Female Body Replacer Mod? Just after XCE?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I also have the same question that others have mentioned about using this mod as a substitute for Better Males.

I'm relatively new at this, way down on the learning curve! Just working my way through the current STEP setup. My concern about Better Males is partly because of the performance issues that are discussed in the STEP forum for that mod (and I'm apprehensive about tackling DDSopt at this point in my learning), and then perhaps even more importantly I just find the appearance of Better Males very unappealing (and can't figure out how to compare different Better Males appearance options or to customize those during the Mod Organizer install). In any case, this SkySight mod looks *much much* better to me!

If anyone has any thoughts about whether using this mod instead of Better Males would work OK in STEP (or any problems it might cause) then I'd be really grateful.

If it matters, I'm also thinking about trying the new STEP female body replacer (which seems super-awesome) and then probably just getting rid of the Xenius Character Enhancement (or only using the Xenius scars mod).

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

I've been trying this out and it's a really impressive mod. Looks good with the enb I'm currently using (vividian vivid) with much less of the glowing skin effect I was getting before.

Regarding compatability with Better Males.. the main issue seems to be that the foot mesh in that mod can't be used with SkySight. So if installing SkySight on top of Better Males you would have to hide/remove the meshes folder of Better Males. That means going back to the vanilla foot mesh, but I'm ok with that.

Better Males also has it's own underwear texture. It seems fine with SkySight (though tbh I didn't spend much time looking). It also has some tints/scars etc which I think would be fine to leave.

I don't think there are any other issues.. Skysight overwrites everything else, with the exception of the beast races which Better Males would still provide.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and missed something, I'm not experienced with these things.

• 5 months later...