Nexus Speeds

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it seems to be having a lot of issues lately (right now for instance), even after their major back-end update that was supposed to stop it. I guess it's understandable since the base of the entire site was built by amateurs, but it's a major problem none-the-less.

ok... been trying to download these 3 files for 6 hours now... still no go. I actually HIT the 50 download attempt cap so am banned from trying to download more lol...

Lol!  When it's like that I just give up for a few hours, but this one seems pretty bad.  You gotta wonder how much of the problem is their inability (or unwillingness) to buy new equipment and how much is just inefficient software.

I was trying to get the build your own home update, void armor unpb-bbp, and a texture color fix... I'm sure the nexus admins will unban me from downloading them due to their issues because I didn't actually download anything hah.

Edit: Looks like the site is working now but of course I'm unable to get the specific files I was trying to get. Sent a PM to a staff member.

I was trying to get the build your own home update, void armor unpb-bbp, and a texture color fix... I'm sure the nexus admins will unban me from downloading them due to their issues because I didn't actually download anything hah.

Edit: Looks like the site is working now but of course I'm unable to get the specific files I was trying to get. Sent a PM to a staff member.

Wait, it's not just a temporary block?  That's insane that you can get banned just for attempting to download too much.  At most they should just start throwing a Captcha at your IP.

Site error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

In an effort to stop bandwidth leeching bots members cannot download a file more than 50 times. If you believe you are seeing this in error or can provide a good reason why you have downloaded this file more than 50 times please get in contact with a site admin.

The next question I have is, how do I find one?!

He sent me the file, but I still haven't been able to download anything updated in the last 2 days... is anyone having any luck at all downloading? I see a lot of people in the various mod forums complaining but haven't seen anything from the Nexus staff as to there being a problem.

Edit: Figures right as I say something all the downloads become available... I still don't trust it though.