Nexus Speeds

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always had issues with the Nexus, primarily between 1am and 9am MST (which is pretty much the main portion of the day in the UK). A lot of 500 errors, and very low response times when I actually could get a page to refresh. Sometimes I will experience it during late afternoon/early evening here, but it's not often.

Gotta love the Nexus.

Fatal error: Call to a member function SetLocal() on a non-object

Gotten that one a few times today, if it loads at all.  Dark0ne posted on the Beth forums a couple days ago saying he knows about the problems but that he's on vacation in Greece.  Bummer.

In addition to some general slowness, lately I frequently get errors when using the file tab that no file has been uploaded or the author hid the file. I also get the error for recent files that the file hasn't propagated across the Nexus network yet; this is a little better today.

I tried to add a comment to my mod, and it apparently timed out, meanwhile removing the textbox where I had added the comment. After a refresh to verify if it had been added or not, I then get the message that the mod has been hidden by the author. They definitely have a lot of problems going on right now, both in performance, and code logic. The latter is much worse than it has been in the past in my experience.

• 2 weeks later...