please help me I swear ill even pay you !!! Im trying all i can to find the source of CTD!

poweredbypoosey

Question

i attached the rest :/
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetFormlistFromMod() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 10
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordWalkingSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 23
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 52
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (98000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 46
[alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (98000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 10

The one in read is the one that a forum said 

6.  In this file, scroll alllll the way to the bottom.  Now, start looking from the bottom upwards.  If you're anything like me, you'll see plenty of errors and warnings thanks to the half bazillion mods all cohabitating not so peacefully.  You'll be looking in particular for anything that repeats itself more than the others.  Some mods will have a few errors, and that's okayish, but you're looking for that one little bastard that's ruining everyone's fun.  He'll show up alot, so once you find it, look and see if you can find a "EvilScriptName.psc" file.  It will most likely end in a "psc", because that's a papyrus script file.

so anyone can anyone please tell me what you understand that can please help me :( i really tried this time.. i re installed for the third time .. only installed my mods one by one.. and everything is now acting up!

I'm very heavily modded but hence why i said if u take ur time helping me and have the patience with me i swear it go unnoticed !
 I understand i have a lot but i've read everything up on these mods and added one by one .. i figure i might have a mistake but i don't know which mistake i made.. if theres a conflict if its a load order.. if i need a patch! i need some ones advice and see if anyone can notice my mistake! please?

system specs.txt

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-10-13T21-58-28 POST.txt

NEW ERROR LOG.txt

Edited by poweredbypoosey

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

the redspire manor is a house mod ..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52022/?and the second is a patch needed for enhanced lighting fx for expanded towns and cities which is a patch on expanded towns site?-Expanded towns linkhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13608/?-enhanced lighting fx linkhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27043/?

wait so uninstall all of enhanced lighting fx and expanded towns and redsire manor?By the way could there be a problem with maybe ram? seeing when i do play sometimes ctd. but i swear it could be my load order. reason i ask is because last night i got to play for a good while without a ctd problem. But what happened was my computer screen switched off trying to find the support and i could hear my game but then it shut itself down? I restarted it and it was fine... its done that three times i'm gonna have it looked at but i wanna know if that could be the main problem not a mod problem you know?I posted my specs. and also didn't know if my game card is good enough for my mods too ?i'm just trying to cross things off my list now before i do delete the recommended mods you say .. as its gunna be hard to seeing enhanced fx is in all my saves and i really don't wanna restart.Also what did you mean by jaysus sword .. i just have the shariakas or however you spell it compatibility patch. 

Skyrimprefs.ini

[General]
fBrightLightColorB=1.0000
fBrightLightColorG=1.0000
fBrightLightColorR=1.0000
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
[imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
iRadialBlurLevel=2
[Display]
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
fShadowDistance=8000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
iShadowSplitCount=2
iMaxAnisotropy=16
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=1e+007
fGamma=1.0000
fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
fSpecularLODStartFade=2000
fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
fLightLODStartFade=3500
iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0
iWaterMultiSamples=0
iMultiSample=8
iShadowMode=3
bTreesReceiveShadows=0
bDrawLandShadows=0
bFull Screen=1
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=1e+007
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=1e+007
iScreenShotIndex=2
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
bMainZPrepass=0
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
bFloatPointRenderTarget=0
sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti"
bFXAAEnabled=0
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fShadowBiasScale=0.15
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
iAdapter=0
iPresentInterval=1
iShadowFilter=3
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bTransparencyMultisampling=0
bDeferredShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1
[Grass]
b30GrassVS=1
fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
[MAIN]
bGamepadEnable=1
bCrosshairEnabled=1
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
bSaveOnPause=1
bSaveOnTravel=0
bSaveOnWait=0
bSaveOnRest=0
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=2
[interface]
bDialogueSubtitles=1
bGeneralSubtitles=1
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
bShowCompass=1
[Controls]
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bInvertYValues=0
bGamePadRumble=1
bMouseAcceleration=1
bUseKinect=0
[Particles]
iMaxDesired=750
[saveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000
[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID7=1778589877
fVal6=1.0000
uID6=1778589874
fVal5=1.0000
uID5=1778591256
fVal4=1.0000
uID4=1778589878
fVal3=1.0000
uID3=94881
fVal2=0.6000
uID2=466532
fVal1=1.0000
uID1=554685
fVal0=0.8000
uID0=1007612
[Clouds]
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000
[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=40000
fBlockMaximumDistance=150000
fBlockLevel1Distance=40000
fBlockLevel0Distance=25000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.1
bShowLODInEditor=0
[NavMesh]
fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
fEdgeThickness=10.0000
fPointSize=2.5000
[Trees]
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20
[Decals]
uMaxDecals=1000
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60
[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15
fLODFadeOutMultItems=15
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
bShowAllResolutions=1
uLastAspectRatio=3
[blurShaderHDR]
bDoHighDynamicRange=1
[blurShader]
bUseBlurShader=0
[Water]
iWaterReflectHeight=512
iWaterReflectWidth=512
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterDepth=1

Skyrim.Ini

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bDrawShaderGrass=1
bGrassPointLighting=1
b30GrassVS=1
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=8
iMinGrassSize=20

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1

Okay, now that this thread has progressed, let's see what we know and work then to what we don't know.
We know:

• Good INIs
  • Memory heap patch (via SKSE) is working correctly
  • ENBoost is not being used
  • Your System Specs are good
  • You have ~250 plugins which is less than 255
  • You are experiencing crashes (I assume this is still occurring? The memory heap patch fixes a multitude of sins, so you should check if you haven't)

Could you explain what you are doing or what is happening when you crash (e.g., as soon as you begin loading, when I enter Whiterun, or Castle Volikhar, access inventory, talk to NPC, the game autosaves, etc.)

The only crashes I ever experience anymore are caused when the game autosaves for me (due to large save file I presume... which I solve by disabling autosave and manually making my saves).

DoubleYou has laid it out. The only thing you haven't really done that we've tried to get you to do as it's an integral part of the guide is use ENBoost. Frankly several of us are frustrated, you've asked for our help but are cherry picking which advice you follow. ENBoost is an engine fixing tool, it allows your system to allocate more system RAM for the engine helping to alleviate CTD's.

DoubleYou has laid it out. The only thing you haven't really done that we've tried to get you to do as it's an integral part of the guide is use ENBoost. Frankly several of us are frustrated, you've asked for our help but are cherry picking which advice you follow. ENBoost is an engine fixing tool, it allows your system to allocate more system RAM for the engine helping to alleviate CTD's.

um honestly what ive been saying is enboost does not and will not run on my computer. like i said i swear i downloaded it correctly and it crashed every time before i could even click load game. :/ 

Okay, now that this thread has progressed, let's see what we know and work then to what we don't know.

We know:

• Good INIs
  • Memory heap patch (via SKSE) is working correctly
  • ENBoost is not being used
  • Your System Specs are good
  • You have ~250 plugins which is less than 255
  • You are experiencing crashes (I assume this is still occurring? The memory heap patch fixes a multitude of sins, so you should check if you haven't)

Could you explain what you are doing or what is happening when you crash (e.g., as soon as you begin loading, when I enter Whiterun, or Castle Volikhar, access inventory, talk to NPC, the game autosaves, etc.)

The only crashes I ever experience anymore are caused when the game autosaves for me (due to large save file I presume... which I solve by disabling autosave and manually making my saves).

but it doesn't happen in any specific time or moment .. it kinda just happens randomly no matter what im doing like i could go to whiterun fifty times and out of those fifty id crash once.. happens anywhere really .. but i honestly haven't had a crash crash in a while.. i think it has something to do with my load order seeing i deleted hunting in skyrim .. but i cant say for sure my CTD problem is solved i had one this morning until i moved a few mods around..

which btw loot doesn't like my mod list. I swear i use it and wyrebash is like "yah no " cause some mods light up orange and patches are above the main .esp files etc.

Lately my new problem is ... Npcs stand in the same spot no matter if i use  (viljas reset spell) and or run into them or shout they walk right back ...

or when i do mission

-example-

I'm doing the thieves guild mission (for the fifth time on a new save)

and mercer is suppose to open the door to find karliah but he does not proceed to walk to the door to do so (so i had to use cheat unlock, which i hated to do but i tried all i could to make him lol !!

This has happend before but i cant quite remember what mission that was ... but npcs in winterhold would stand in the rooms and not move .. same with npcs in whiterun they wouldnt really i guess move to much around the city .. 

I was going to say pretty much what phazer11 said and yes, I have given up because you only do less than half of what I say.

How can I possibly provide any sort of assistance if you're going to refuse or ignore most of what I say.

I may poke back if there is some concrete experimentation and testing that is well documented and number of potential problems is significantly reduced.

The problem is likely to be along the lines of what double you had said. Its probably a bad save from somewhere along the line.

Is it fixable, IDK, take a look at this

Save game script cleaner by Hadoram and here is the mod forum on step

Also i really apologize for offending or making it seem like i'm not grateful for all of your help especially hishutup..... im doing all i can to follow along .. but some things i just cant find out how to do correctly meaning installing enhanced lighting seeing it would mess my saves up and maan i've restarted  5 times .. and i just don't know what all i've incorporated in as patches or how i overwritten etc. but i also messaged the mod maker and he assured me that all were compatible .. which i've been doing is messaging as many of the mod makers asking questions that i thought would help ( like hunting in skyrim .. i deleted because of what i found out ..) i'm still very slow when it comes to how to or what to do and understand when it comes to messing around with what i've already added .. when i only read everything and message the creators and have step by step help.. but so far ive done as much as i can  and with what i know how, while asking for help as possible .. and i'm still doing so.. if ur frustrated then remember ya so am i .. and i'm not forcing anyone to help me im simply asking.. if i can find solutions then id be beyond grateful and honestly make sure i can compensate for the time spent and help done ..so with that said .. please try to understand ..

i actually have the save script cleaner .. and i do use it, i had a mess up the first time when i downloaded it. this is before i reinstalled my game a few times. But that reset havoak button messed a few saves up for me . Which i don't use that button on my saves now. i backed up everything just in case.. But i used the fix scripts and fix script instances on the hunting in skyrim when i deleted it.and thank-you for the link and fourm ..also i deleted redspire manor..

If the crashes are random, that is nearly impossible to troubleshoot amid a mod list the size of yours. I would recommend cutting back and using a more modest batch of mods. That makes it much easier to notice a problem and solve it. Take STEP, for example. We test the mods to make sure they work all right before putting them in our guide. Of course, that can be annoying due to the fact that mods are released every day, but it fosters a more stable and ultimately enjoyable experience, even if it isn't absolutely perfect or cutting edge.

sorry to butt in here...

Seeing how your computer runs Skyrim will help everyone , Download SPM (Skyrim Performance Monitor) install, Run that while playing for a while or till Crash.(preferably till crash) so everyone can SEE what is happening while you play. Post the Graph.

Get ENBBoost running. IF you are getting crashes while loading with ENB then you have a program that ENB does not like, anything with an overlay IE: Msi afterburner, STEAM, Razer game booster, to name a few.

TO rule out programs try a "Safe BOOT" If ENB loads it is something that is set to load with windows...find it. ENBBoost does a lot to make the game stable, without it i crash, with it i can run 254 mods and play for 6 hours straight.

Have you tried the Stability test>>Google "Vurts Stress test". On the flora overhaul page, near bottom..Stress test. ( ran the Stress test with 250+ mods) for 45 mins without a crash. I used speedmulti 1000 >>PIC

Side note..Yes i run a full Step+ Extended setup...does as much for stability as ENBboost does, Thanks guys.