Okay, now that this thread has progressed, let's see what we know and work then to what we don't know.
- Good INIs
- Memory heap patch (via SKSE) is working correctly
- ENBoost is not being used
- Your System Specs are good
- You have ~250 plugins which is less than 255
- You are experiencing crashes (I assume this is still occurring? The memory heap patch fixes a multitude of sins, so you should check if you haven't)
Could you explain what you are doing or what is happening when you crash (e.g., as soon as you begin loading, when I enter Whiterun, or Castle Volikhar, access inventory, talk to NPC, the game autosaves, etc.)
The only crashes I ever experience anymore are caused when the game autosaves for me (due to large save file I presume... which I solve by disabling autosave and manually making my saves).