Photo

please help me I swear ill even pay you !!! Im trying all i can to find the source of CTD!

skyrim ctd help papyrus desperate

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 camaro_69_327

camaro_69_327

Prisoner

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

sorry to butt in here...

Seeing how your computer runs Skyrim will help everyone , Download SPM (Skyrim Performance Monitor) install, Run that while playing for a while or till Crash.(preferably till crash) so everyone can SEE what is happening while you play. Post the Graph.

Get ENBBoost running. IF you are getting crashes while loading with ENB then you have a program that ENB does not like, anything with an overlay IE: Msi afterburner, STEAM, Razer game booster, to name a few.

TO rule out programs try a "Safe BOOT" If ENB loads it is something that is set to load with windows...find it. ENBBoost does a lot to make the game stable, without it i crash, with it i can run 254 mods and play for 6 hours straight.

Have you tried the Stability test>>Google "Vurts Stress test". On the flora overhaul page, near bottom..Stress test. ( ran the Stress test with 250+ mods) for 45 mins without a crash. I used speedmulti 1000 >>PIC

Side note..Yes i run a full Step+ Extended setup...does as much for stability as ENBboost does, Thanks guys.

#47 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

Get ENBBoost running. IF you are getting crashes while loading with ENB then you have a program that ENB does not like, anything with an overlay IE: Msi afterburner, STEAM, Razer game booster, to name a few.

I'm pretty sure it is the Nvidia Optimus that is throwing off OP on ENBoost installation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, ctd, help, papyrus, desperate,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users