WALL - Immersive Clothing & Equipment V2

WALL - Weapons, Armors, Loot, and Leveled Lists

Revived and Revised

Thanks to Nearox (Original creator of WALL) I have been allowed to edit and work on WALL. My goals with the new WALL are to add weapons, armor, clothes, and accessories that expand the look and feel of Skyrim. The current list are the basics, I hope to get more ideas from you all to see what else would fit well with this.  There are a few rules that Nearox had that I would like to continue to use:

Flexible Rules

• A compilation of some of the most endorsed weapon, armor & clothing mods at the Nexus. Mods need at least 200 endorsements for inclusion. Makes selection easier because there are just too many of such mods at nexus to coonsider them all. At least if I will be doing this alone it is :)
  • Idea is to give a as many choices as possible to the user.
  • Lore-friendliness or STEP philosophy is not taken fully into account. But no weird stuff that is immersion-breaking is allowed.
  • Mods that are based on stuff from non-Elder Scrolls games are not allowed. Don't want e.g. Warglaives of Azzinoth (WoW), would completely ruin the immersion.
  • NPC clothing improvements and bandoliers for NPCs are included and something that I would like a majority of the mods to include. Adding a chest to go get amazing armor for a level 1 player ruins immersion, I would prefer that most are available for NPCs.
  • Trying to select the best and nicest mods that can be safely added to STEP:Core. Nothing should replace the textures added by STEP:Core
  • These rules can be disobeyed for the right reasons, if there is a pack under 200 endorsements but it is truly amazing then we can add it.

Ideas

Let me know what you think

I have removed quite a few of the mods that Nearox had on originally, mostly due to rule 5, but if there were any that you thought were great for this pack let me know. I am also looking for some great loot mods to add so definitely let me know about any you may find that work well.

Looking through some of the mods that were on the original list, I really love the work of Zerofrost, but the way you get the armor is against Rule 5. I was thinking about adding his armors to the game, but placing them on some Essential NPCs that are either bosses or important characters that die so you can loot the armor. I would like to know what you guys think about this, and if you like it let me know what characters you think should have which set of armor. 

Current Work

At this point, I'm going to test all the mods that are currently on the list with STEP Core and ensure there are no errors there. Mostly, I would like to see a lot of mods added to the list so we have some options. If we get a large enough list for weapons and armors, I think removing Immersive Weapons and Armors would be a great plan and return to the original idea that Nearox had.

Edited by eecer

As I see stuff, I'll post it...

I have no history with most/all of the ones I am going to post over time

So, review it before adding

Faction Crossbows by Deserter X

Heavy Armory - New Weapons by PrivateEye

Lore Weapon Expansion by InsanitySorrow and Elvarheim

Warrior Within Weapons by BloodFree

Expanded Skyrim Weaponry by Lrsamways

Weapon Variants Expansion by Is This Display Name Taken

If you feel so inclined then maybe even add this project to your sig

Edited by hishutup

As I see stuff, I'll post it...

I have no history with most/all of the ones I am going to post over time

So, review it before adding

Faction Crossbows by Deserter X

Heavy Armory - New Weapons by PrivateEye

Lore Weapon Expansion by InsanitySorrow and Elvarheim

Warrior Within Weapons by BloodFree

Expanded Skyrim Weaponry by Lrsamways

Weapon Variants Expansion by Is This Display Name Taken

If you feel so inclined then maybe even add this project to your sig

How could I forget Lore Weapon Expansion and Heavy Armor! Thank you for reminding me of them. I haven't used Warrior Within Weapons, but it definitely looks good. Faction Crossbows fits perfectly, so that will definitely go on the list as well.

As for Expanded Skyrim Weaponry and Weapon Variants Expansion, I have used those in the past and they tend to have around the same weapons as Immersive Weapons and Heavy Armor. If enough people prefer those, I will definitely add them. I am partially considering going back to the original plan of removing Immersive Armors and Weapons, if the list gets large enough with a solid variety I think I will drop them.

"Immersive Armors for NPCs by ToolMJK" : This mod is obsolete with version 7 of Immersive Armors.

Ah, yes. Thank you for that. That is what I get for going through mods that I had downloaded in the past. Removed.

Since Bandolier is partly integrated into Complete Crafting Overhaul (STEP Extended), maybe you could add something like "Only install the textures and meshes (not the esp) from Bandolier if you are also using Complete Crafting Overhaul, and activate Bandolier from CCO's in-game MCM menu" in the "notes" column?

Edited by NameTaken

Since Bandolier is partly integrated into Complete Crafting Overhaul (STEP Extended), maybe you could add something like "Only install the textures and meshes (not the esp) from Bandolier if you are also using Complete Crafting Overhaul, and activate Bandolier from CCO's in-game MCM menu" in the "notes" column?

I was not aware of this. I will definitely add those notes and look into it to ensure that resolves any issues.

This is already in my mods list along with Unique Weapons Redone.

I was not aware of this. I will definitely add those notes and look into it to ensure that resolves any issues.

This is already in my mods list along with Unique Weapons Redone.

If you need more details, it's well explained in CCO's nexus page:

Bandoliers, Jaysus Swords, and JewelCraft have been fully integrated, reducing the need for additional plugins and offering new customizable options.

Bandoliers - Bags and Pouches by Dragten

FEATURES: All recipes for the bandoliers, bags and pouches from are included in CCO, as well as options that will distribute the items to NPCs. Additional settings also allow you to customize the strength of the carry weight enchantment on these items, whether to craft them at the forge or the tanning rack, and how frequently they show up on NPCs. Stats for the items have also been adjusted for balance and consistency. Full changelog can be found here here.

INSTALLATION: First, install the original mod and, optionally, the Dawnguard add-on before enabling this option in CCO's configuration menu. The original mod has to be installed for the textures and meshes, but all main and additional esp's from Bandoliers must be DISABLED. If you're using "Bandoliers for NPCs" disable it as well; it's no longer necessary. In CCO's mod menu, enable the Bandoliers option.

I am using both CCO and Bandolier in my current playthrough and they indeed integrate seamlessly.

SR:LE is indeed an awesome guide. As weapons concern I think it's important to keep Neovalen's Dual Sheath Redux compatibility in mind.

MMO is also a great guide. It would be great to have a Morrowloot compatible alternative.

And there's also T3ndo magic coming soon...

Edited by afonik

So above I mentioned that I am thinking about applying Zerofrost's armor mods and adding a patch to make them applied to certain characters. I have been thinking about it a bit and wanted to know if you think the armors fit the following characters or what characters you think the armors should apply to. 

I would also like to use Blood Witch Armor and Silver Dragon Armor but haven't been able to think of any characters that they could apply to.

Some suggestions:

Omegared99 - Gallery of Armor

Unique Bows

ImsumDave's Stuff

theRoadstrokers Rogue Sorceress for Anska (or any other mage adventurer)

If you want to use Blood Witch, you could give it to Serana (seems apropos given the name) and give the Raven Witch clothing to [spoiler=Dawnguard Spoiler]her mother

. You might also consider giving the Raven Witch to Illia, who would likely be sporting something feathery.

Just my thoughts though, feel free to ignore them.

Edited by RoboticWater