20 replies to this topic

#16 stoppingby4now

stoppingby4now

Sleepy

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

The ability for followers to ride a horse along with you should've been part of the default game IMO. It really makes horse travel a tad bit useless when you have a follower and they can't keep up. I once had a follower take nearly a day to finally catch up to me. :P

#17 frihyland

frihyland

Dwemer Lord

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Yeah I fast travel to a location once I arrive there, just to spawn my lagging companion. Pretty annoying if you get attacked on the road and they are nowhere to be found though.

#18 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

followers AI in Beth games are pretty lame, and SR has not seen any improvement IMO. They only really work (sort of) in interior cells.

#19 Bealdwine

Bealdwine

Elder STEPsman

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

followers AI in Beth games are pretty lame, and SR has not seen any improvement IMO. They only really work (sort of) in interior cells.

I used to be an adventurer like you... until my follower shot an arrow to my knee :(

ok, sorry, I will never again even come close to this quote, and he actually only shot it into my back :@

#20 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

I used to be an adventurer like you... until my follower shot an arrow to my knee :(
ok, sorry, I will never again even come close to this quote, and he actually only shot it into my back :@

:lol:

#21 stoppingby4now

stoppingby4now

Sleepy

• Site Founders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I thought back stabbers were supposed to use knives. Mine only uses arrows.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users