Photo

Rapid FPS Drop East of Nipton (Yellow ballish area)

nipton fps help yellow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BahamutZ

BahamutZ

Prisoner

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:42 AM

Encountering an issue right past the mountains east of Nipton, a little NE of Richter and Associates.  See the super bright yellow ball area.  I have no idea what it is causing it, but as soon as I look in the vicinity FPS drops to about 5 fps and unplayable.  If I turn away, frames jump back up.   I walked near it once (took forever at those frames) and it looked to be some enemies and 1 ghoul and a bunch of irradiated barrels I believe.   Hard to tell because everything is yellow.  Has anyone encounted this?  Barring a few mods, my installation is according to the guide.  I can post mod list later if that helps.  Thanks for the help.

cU3pP0e.jpg

Edited by BahamutZ, 23 November 2014 - 01:47 AM.

#2 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

FCO has problems with the glowing ghouls. It affects some and not others and the cause is unknown. You can open the FCOmaster.esm in FNVEdit and delete the glowing ghoul records. Other than that I have no clue how to get rid of it and the author hasn't figured out anything either.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nipton, fps, help, yellow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users