DarnifiedUI warning not in Start Mneu

vile83r

After following this tutorial, everything fired right up great but when I press start I get that DarnifiedUI is in Hud but not in Start Menu. Anyone now what that is? I probably would care if I could suppress that message box at the very least.

Either one of the Darnified UI files is being overwritten or one got removed somehow. Open on Mod Organizer and open Darnified UI and go to the conflicts tab. Is there anything overriding it?  If it is either Project Nevada, MCM, or The Weapon Mod Menu move Darnified UI after those. However if it is One HUD then leave it alone. Also make sure you followed the instructions to add the optional Darnified UI files from Project Nevada which has to be done manually. Check that and then come back and tell me what you found. 

• +1 2

Thank you for the reply. There was a conflict with MCM. So I moved it after MCM but before OneHUD and the conflict in MO is gone but the issue remains. It could be the PN Manual Darnified UI files you mentioned but, I cannot seem to locate these instructions in the tutorial.

@vile83r, make sure that the start_menu.xml in Darns mod is not conflicted with any other mod. It is in menus \ options folder. project nevada and MCM both provide this file so it will need to be in a higher priority than these mods.

Its my batched patch. When I moved the DarnUI after OneHUD I reran Loot and Wrye. Its missing PN Combat Rebalance Complete. I think I can track that down but I just want to be sure of this order for DarnUI. Is my screenshot correct or does DarnUi come after OneHud?

The load order is top to bottom correct? So i want Darn to load then OneHud? I also see a DarnifiedUINV plugin in the Plugins pane. Does that factor into this at all?

I really appreciate all your help. I didn't have such a difficult time with Skyrim. New Vegas is really picky about some of this stuff.

Beautiful I got it. Thanks so much. I was getting an issue installing PN-EO in MO. It was saying the Cyberware was missing and it wan't loading the Combat Rebalance plugin. I used FOMM then made the mod in MO from Overwrite. Ran Loot, Rebuilt Bashed Patch and voila. This was all with the Darn moved down after OneHud per you original post. Can't thank you enough.