#1 kryptopyr

kryptopyr

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:26 PM

Realistic HD Ingots

This mod retextures the ingots.  It currently only includes four of the ingots, but the ones completed look pretty good.  I really like what the author has done with the ores, and I think this mod might also be worthy of STEP consideration.

#2 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

Seems like a good improvement ... once all have been covered and pass muster (which they should, if all will be covered analogous to the current coverage)

#3 Octopuss

Octopuss

Swears by everything

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:03 AM

It's the authors right to do whatever they please, but I still find it pretty annoying and in a way maybe even insultive to the users to abandon their work without a single word after promising updates for a long time.

I sent the guy a message at the beginning of october, asking what the state of his unfinished mods were, didn't get a reply, and after trying again today he wrote

"I'm sorry but I do not plan to do anything to Skyrim. Instead, I invite you to modifications to Fallout 4 (release soon) and The Witcher 3".

I'm pretty pissed off, because this basically makes his ore mod (which is completed as far as I know) useless, considering the the ores wont't match the ingots colours.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users