Skyrim Rejuvenated

Skyrim Rejuvenated Pack page

As the pack description says...

This is to give Skyrim a completely new look and make it feellike a new game.

Some will call it non-lore friendly but I am not worried about that as long as it is reasonable.

I am doing this because I want to get a feel for the STEP Pack system and way of things.

The pack will probably not need to be maintained that often because it is mainly going to consist of textures.

Share your thoughts and hopefully some will like it.

I want this pack to be mostly textures and be pretty much compatible with anything.

what about Automatic Variants?

I dont even know what to do with the whole pack thing... 

Its just a lot of effort making mod pages, tracking down the thread and trying to find the optimum place for everything... 

Im kinda in that rut like with MD, decisions need to be made and I am terrible at them.

I think I am going to expand from the few texture mods and touch a little bit of everything, as long as it is good and very different.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm nearly done with the installation of the STEP Core and looking at the other packs. This one really looks great. There's a few things I would like to know more about before starting to install it.

- The mod "Skyrim Realistic Texture overgaul Mountains" is no longer available on Nexusmods. Is there a replacement for it? (Maybe Vivid Landscapes - Rocking Stones ans Mountains Parallax)

- Is it possible to install "Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin" along with this pack? After which mod do I install it? This mod is also recommended on the Noble Skyrim page and there is no mods listed here for the grass textures.

- What do you think about "Natural grass Texture Floor"? I was using it un the past and quite enjoyed the look.

I don't want to impose my suggestions here, neither downgrading the purpose of this pack. Skyrim is such a great game and giving it more beauty is just priceless!

Thanks!

Edited by MetalheadVez