Enhanced Skyrim Factions - Companions Guild (by DreamKing)

Neovalen

I'd add that the Requirements-Only version is also highly compatible with most other mods.  If you use Moonlight Tales with the enhanced version, for example, you're going to have some conflicts.

Also, Cutting Room Floor adds some of the lost Companion quests as well as the option to do "Proving Honor" with Aela and not Farkas.  I don't know how those conflict with the Requirements-Only version, but it should be fine.

The mod jumped the compatibility shark:

• Changed the maximum level of Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela to 81, up from 50. Gave them each a few low- and mid-level perks.
  • Added a custom class for Aela to avoid snafus with the Unofficial Skyrim Patch after it changed her class's armor specialty to heavy armor.
  • Changed Aela's Ancient Nord Armor and her Shield from Heavy Armor to Light Armor, to match her default skills.
  • Slightly increased Farkas's height and weight, to give him a bit more visual personality and distinctiveness from his brother.
  • Changing weight/height bad idea especially for existing game play-throughs. Any other mods that a player uses to specifically target changes for NPC's will run into conflicts Improving the Companion Guild Quest Flow, great idea, mucking about with NPC edits...not so good, way too invasive for the stated intent of this mod.

The mod jumped the compatibility shark:

Changing weight/height bad idea especially for existing game play-throughs. Any other mods that a player uses to specifically target changes for NPC's will run into conflicts Improving the Companion Guild Quest Flow, great idea, mucking about with NPC edits...not so good, way too invasive for the stated intent of this mod.

I looked at the "requirements only" version in TES5Edit and I do not see any NPC edits.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this one and will mark it for testing. This is very similar (almost a mirror) of Thieves Guild Requirements which is already in STEP. Unless issues arise, I see no contest to this being accepted (Requirements only version).

Marked for Testing.

I've been using the full version for a long time and I haven't had any significant problems. The full version affects some of the same scripts that USKP/USLEEP as well as some other mods change, so it sometimes takes some care and/or patching to make sure the mod works properly.

Bumping this one and will mark it for testing. This is very similar (almost a mirror) of Thieves Guild Requirements which is already in STEP. Unless issues arise, I see no contest to this being accepted (Requirements only version).

Marked for Testing.

Good idea - the stats/level requirements make sense and will feel more rewarding.

I've been using the full version for a long time and I haven't had any significant problems. The full version affects some of the same scripts that USKP/USLEEP as well as some other mods change, so it sometimes takes some care and/or patching to make sure the mod works properly.

Does the full version allow the player to join the Companions without becoming a werewolf?