crash to desktop even when just have the base nine/elven mods

uiowebae

Question

well this is maybe a hard one, the game seems to crash just bit before/after the mist of the game start menu shows up, even when i just have the game the dlc and patches for said game and dlc , with and without alt start another live, however, it seems to load fine via normal luncher via mod organizer but i only tried that once. at this point im at lost. any help will be given thanks

Edited by uiowebae

Are you referring to the drop-down run box? I think you might be. Yes SKSE should be top. In fact in some of my installations SKSE variants like OBSE, FOSE etc. aren't even in that ini but are just 'seen' by MO and added. In the same way as the game executable is. You should be able to delete that entry from the ini and it would show.

Are you referring to the drop-down run box? I think you might be. Yes SKSE should be top. In fact in some of my installations SKSE variants like OBSE, FOSE etc. aren't even in that ini but are just 'seen' by MO and added. In the same way as the game executable is. You should be able to delete that entry from the ini and it would show.

the left panle is what im referring to....

Out of curiosity are you using -forcesteamloader in the arguments for the SKSE executable?

no i have no arguments i may try it before doing the last resort

Since very few, if any, mods make edits to those scripts the chances of errors from its placement are minimal. Also I have never seen MO offer to move SKSE to any place in the order, I just move it where I want it.

If you want to check if anything is overwriting them, just use the 'Conflicts' tab or the 'Data' tab of the right-hand pane.

well here loadorder i last tried and binary

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

C:\Users\A*****\games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe

it seems to work with this loardorder, now that is, (before even with bare bones it would just give up the ghost) but as soon as i add any mod is just dies even alt start or any mod that was working fine in the past and thats with and with out the -forcesteamload argument

So are you saying it's not a fresh Skyrim install and you've had it modded before?

yes and no its reinstall of skyrim, and yes i have modded it before everything has been untouched since my last install the reason for the reinstall is because the flood of updates to said mods

edit: after doing some "test" i have an odd feeling that its a loadout issue if anything and when running the new loot beta and having mo moving things it must of mess up things......

Edited by uiowebae

frist off thank to every one to has helped even a little bit. 

with that out of the way i found the cause of the issue it bit of of a mix on how mo works and the mod it self see i was using a little sexy replacer from the nexus the thing was just because the esp's are off doesn't mean the off completely i could guess that mo has this thing where if its on in the modlist it will try to load it in some way non the less, great if have merge mods not so great if use replacer's or such, again this is going knowledge of the past and what i learned from this "issue" and with that issue is solved and again thanks for all you help and understanding