Expanded Towns and Cities

Besidilo

Buggy? Neither ETaC nor ELFX is buggy in any way...

ETaC might have a negative effect on a heavily modded game if you don't have 150 - 300mb free VRAM room in your current setup. That is how much ETaC generally requires.

This has been tested over and over again. ETaC by itself is not the cause of any crashes, freezes or ILS at all.

ETaC's bugs were hammered out ages ago.

And there's already a patch for ELFX, albeit not official, that can be downloaded here : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51137/

The comments section of ETaC was full of people complaining about how the ELFX Patch didn't work or something, idk. I must have read it wrong or maybe the people on the nexus just have no idea what they're talking about. Do you use the ETaC textures or vanilla?

I use the vanilla textures in the installer, if that's your question. Because I prefer using my own textures :)

The issues people were having were due to the fact that they used the ELFX Exteriors, when the patch for that was released only recently (It's still on the same link)

I use the vanilla textures in the installer, if that's your question. Because I prefer using my own textures :)

The issues people were having were due to the fact that they used the ELFX Exteriors, when the patch for that was released only recently (It's still on the same link)

It gets really hard to figure out what in the world people are talking about on the Nexus. 

The unofficial ELFX patch says "It prevents major conflicts and crashes that may be encountered using these two mods together. It does NOT balance lighting issues that may result from getting rid of the conflicts.".

Does that mean that it doesn't actually apply any of the ELFX changes to the ETaC Interiors? It just prevents CTDs

• 2 weeks later...