Expanded Towns and Cities

Besidilo

Yeah, all in all the textures preference is a non-issue because you can just use vanilla or whatever texture replacer of your choosing.

Yes, I agree about the 1k Textures...they don't hold up well with higher quality textures. I actually like the green in Falkreath but I have since started using "vanilla" textures because after Rustic Windows, I can't stand default or VW's window textures.

Yes, I agree about the 1k Textures...they don't hold up well with higher quality textures. I actually like the green in Falkreath but I have since started using "vanilla" textures because after Rustic Windows, I can't stand default or VW's window textures.

You could always unpack the bsa, and change the glass textures in "texturesmjb_townsarchitecturehousesFalkreath" by the ones you want to use for that town, while still keeping the green textures. ::):
  • +1 2

• 1 month later...

Thought I might as well put this inquiry here.

After entering Morthal I had this issue where entering any door would CTD.

After performing the usual mod check I discovered the culprit was ETaC - Complete.esp.

I'm now faced with substituting Immersive Settlements for Morthal instead of ETaC which I suppose is not the end of the world.

However I've grown fond of ETaC.

So I thought I'd ask if anyone's encountered this issue before and if so if there's a suggested workaround.

Oh and also, there's a big dremora standing in the middle of the lake in Morthal.

That is obviously an issue with ORS - Morthal Pain.

When I disable ETaC or Immersive Settlements for Morthal the dremora disappears. When I activate either of those plugins, he's back.

Any thoughts on that second issue would also be welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

True, but the Morthal choice will be a bit off just yet - Jenna's merging the non-conflicting portions first, then working on the others. So for now, he may yet be forced to give up one for the other in the short term.

My bad, I just skimmed, the obvious choice: remove ORS - Morthal Pain.

So I wish I remember what I did here but after playing around with the mods some more I am now running ETaC in Morthal along with ORS. It must have been something else I deleted that did it, I wish I remember what. I deleted some immersion mods like Frostfall, RND, Hunterborn. Also I think I'm not using Sleeping Innkeepers any more. Anyway I'm running with no CTDs again. If anyone has the same problem and wants me to post my mod list let me know. It's basically now Extended, Explorers and most of Weather with some of my personal choices thrown in for extra. 

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave--but I am currently working through the SR:LE build and was wondering if I could add the EToC to the list without too much trouble. Would it cause massive problems or could it be easily integrated? 

Sorry about the new guy question. 

Thanks, 

Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave--but I am currently working through the SR:LE build and was wondering if I could add the EToC to the list without too much trouble. Would it cause massive problems or could it be easily integrated? 

Sorry about the new guy question. 

Thanks, 

It should be straight forward and easy as long as you install the appropriate patches (such as the ELFX patch for instance)

• +1 1