• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ChillSmokeBLINK

ChillSmokeBLINK

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:28 AM

Hey everyone I need some help. Yesterday I downloaded and installed ENB .265 with Preset Enhanced Shaders for Natural Lighting and Atmospherics without problem. Today after work when I booted up Skyrim I was greeted with a yellow main menu where I could hear the music in the background followed by a CTD. After struggling for a little while I decided to do a clean install of Skyrim and try again. Like before I didnt have any problems. Then as a test I reset my computer to see if the problem would come back. To my dismay it did I definalty dont want to have to install Skyrim everyday just to play Does anybody know of a fix for this. Im using MO and I have attached a picture of my load order as well as a screenshot of my problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached File  ENB not working.png   231.96KB   1 downloads

Attached File  loadorder.png   20.92KB   1 downloads

Edited by ChillSmokeBLINK, 09 January 2015 - 01:29 AM.

#2 hishutup

hishutup

Daedric Prince

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

I see that when using ENB + Crossfire + radeonpro.

are you using that combination?

#3 ChillSmokeBLINK

ChillSmokeBLINK

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:51 AM

No, Ive only got .265 and an Nvidia 670

#4 ChillSmokeBLINK

ChillSmokeBLINK

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:56 AM

Ive also just noticed that if I disable ENB during the bethesda loading the game wont crash but if I try to enable it past or during the main menu insta-crash

#5 hishutup

hishutup

Daedric Prince

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:17 AM

I believe the mustard yellow screen is from another external injector but I never looked into it. Someone else may have a better answer.

The only thing that I can suggest is to close every open programs and then start skyrim and report back.

#6 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,800 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:49 AM

Try using the other version of ENBSeries. If you're using the wrapper, try using the Injector and vise versa.

#7 ChillSmokeBLINK

ChillSmokeBLINK

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

I found the problem. It was my Overwolf Overlay after I disabled it the problem went away.

#8 onem4nb4nd

onem4nb4nd

Thane

• Citizen
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:20 AM

Just to try add information to this weird error. I had the same yellow screen at the main menu; sometimes accompanied by a CTD, sometimes I had to alt-F4. I had launched MO through Skyrim Performance Monitor with the d3d9 ENB hack in SPM settings applied and had fraps fps counter on screen as well. Clearly, this seems to be an overlay conflict.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yellow, enb, ctd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users