Lanterns of Skyrim Problem [SOLVED]

ath3nos

Question

I have used Lanterns of Skyrim before and everything worked great. However, now after a complete re-install in preperation for STEP 2.2 I have an issue. Whenever I activate Lanterns of Skyrim my game crashes immediately upon getting to the Skyrim symbol screen where you select continue, new, etc.

If I disable the mod it works fine. I'm not sure what the issue might be. Has anyone else had this problem, or know what might be causing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am stuck with using CLARALUX at the moment and even though it is nice, it has its problems in some areas of the game. Thanks in advance for any replies.

BTW - Great work being done here and I appreciate everyone working to make Skyrim better. Can't wait for the official STEP 2.2 guide.

2 answers to this question

Thank you for the quick response. I did have the .esm activated. However, for the .esp I used NMM to activate and it activated all 4 .esp files. Only selecting one has fixed the issue. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Now I just have to decide if I want default, lvl 1, 2, or 3. :) Thanks again.