Perkus Maximus (PerMa - PaMa) Pack

• 3 months later...

I'm in the process of updating I have another month or so left of break, so I hope I can get it done. I've had to spend the last month not doing much due to broken AC units wit horrible, horrible outside heat and humidity so no gaming or computer use (110-120F or 43-49C for you metric lovers with 85-95% humidity) storms and electrical issues, power outages, as well as helping my mom out which has all combined to annoy me as I had planned on two months break (for gaming and stress relief) and a parts upgrade for my desktop >V<.

• 1 month later...

so... I really want to install PERMA on top of my SRLE + REGS....  but do I follow the guide here (https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Perkus_Maximus_(PerMa_-_PaMa)_Pack) or do I do something else?

The problem is that the guide hasn't been updated since February 5th. 2015, but both SRLE and Perma has been updated since then... Should I go for the 1.1 Perma (with patches etc) or the newly 1.4 and call it a day?

I'm so afraid I'm gonna screw up my 5 day long modding by adding this in the very end.. thanks in advance. 

so... I really want to install PERMA on top of my SRLE + REGS....  but do I follow the guide here (https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Perkus_Maximus_(PerMa_-_PaMa)_Pack) or do I do something else?

The problem is that the guide hasn't been updated since February 5th. 2015, but both SRLE and Perma has been updated since then... Should I go for the 1.1 Perma (with patches etc) or the newly 1.4 and call it a day?

I'm so afraid I'm gonna screw up my 5 day long modding by adding this in the very end.. thanks in advance. 

Perhaps install all the latest but make a backup of either the MO folder, the data folder or your hard drive. Whichever is easiest