80 replies to this topic

#61 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:45 PM

Should Dual Sheath Redux for Perkus Maximus be installed instead of Dual Sheath Redux, or should be installed on top of Dual Sheath Redux? If it is on top off, which .jar file should I run first, Dual Sheath Redux Patcher or Perkus Maximus Patcher?

#62 Nozzer66

Nozzer66

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:50 PM

It's in addition to. You need them both ideally.

And I always run DSR last. So Perma would be before DSR.

#63 werewulfking

werewulfking

Prisoner

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

I always run Skyproc unified Manager which is a seperate .jar file I think which supposedly does it better than doing it yourself. But I am not very experienced just read a recommendation somewhere.

#64 Halde

Halde

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:54 PM

Thank you kind sir!

#65 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:16 PM

An updated, complete version of a DSR / PerMa patch will be uploaded soon here.

#66 Nozzer66

Nozzer66

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:34 PM

Ah Sweet, and made by Sloth too, so you know it'll be quality.

#67 Jverv

Jverv

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

Ah Sweet, and made by Sloth too, so you know it'll be quality.

Its just he moves so slooow... jk bad joke

#68 MysticDaedra

MysticDaedra

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:18 AM

There has been a few updates to PerMa since this pack was last updated, I think. Or maybe the pack was updated recently? I can't tell. Anyways wanted to say on here that I really appreciate this pack, helped me get my PerMa sorted out with SR:LE. Thanks Phazer!

#69 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:12 PM

I'm in the process of updating I have another month or so left of break, so I hope I can get it done. I've had to spend the last month not doing much due to broken AC units wit horrible, horrible outside heat and humidity so no gaming or computer use (110-120F or 43-49C for you metric lovers with 85-95% humidity) storms and electrical issues, power outages, as well as helping my mom out which has all combined to annoy me as I had planned on two months break (for gaming and stress relief) and a parts upgrade for my desktop >V<.

#70 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:18 PM

That being the case, I appreciate all the more the input you've given me on my PC build, thanks very much.

#71 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:22 PM

Yeah no problem.

Anyways, I'm about 3/4 of the way through SR:LE and will add REGS on top. Might do a Weather and Lighting type deal if I have time.

#72 JUNKdeLUXE

JUNKdeLUXE

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:06 AM

so... I really want to install PERMA on top of my SRLE + REGS....  but do I follow the guide here (https://wiki.step-pr...Ma_-_PaMa)_Pack) or do I do something else?

The problem is that the guide hasn't been updated since February 5th. 2015, but both SRLE and Perma has been updated since then... Should I go for the 1.1 Perma (with patches etc) or the newly 1.4 and call it a day?

I'm so afraid I'm gonna screw up my 5 day long modding by adding this in the very end.. thanks in advance. 

#73 d3monic

d3monic

Prisoner

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

so... I really want to install PERMA on top of my SRLE + REGS....  but do I follow the guide here (https://wiki.step-pr...Ma_-_PaMa)_Pack) or do I do something else?

The problem is that the guide hasn't been updated since February 5th. 2015, but both SRLE and Perma has been updated since then... Should I go for the 1.1 Perma (with patches etc) or the newly 1.4 and call it a day?

I'm so afraid I'm gonna screw up my 5 day long modding by adding this in the very end.. thanks in advance. 

Perhaps install all the latest but make a backup of either the MO folder, the data folder or your hard drive. Whichever is easiest

#74 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 10:26 PM

Already helped him out a bit in chat. Proper work on the guide is not looking to happen till around Thanksgiving based on my course load. Got discouraged when I saw T3nd0's post around the time I was going to update.

#75 d3monic

d3monic

Prisoner

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:27 PM

Already helped him out a bit in chat. Proper work on the guide is not looking to happen till around Thanksgiving based on my course load. Got discouraged when I saw T3nd0's post around the time I was going to update.

We all appreciate your efforts, phazer11 :thumbsup:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users