Fores New Idles - 1H wep running anim unsheath and idle broken

izanagi11

Question

My running with bow animation was so messed up I couldn't describe it, so I deactivated all my mods, uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim, then reactivated all my mods to see if that would fix the problem. When i came back into skyrim, my one-handed unsheathed idle and one-handed unsheathed running animation were t-poses. uninstalled all my animation related mods, and it was still broken. I deactivated all my mods, uninstalled reinstalled, reactivated all my mods that were non-animation related. Then I activated all my mods that didn't have anything to do with FNIS, and it worked fine. I then activated FNIS as well as my 2 mods: Flying mod beta & Animated Dragon Wings, did the update thing in FNIS, launched skyrim and I was back to t-poses for whats supposed to be unsheathed running animation and unsheathed idle animation.

FNIS was working fine before, so does anyone have any idea as to what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

1 answer to this question