Skyrim 4GB System memory

morphaus

Question

great work here thanks, I use this and many more texture's.. in step guide

Here is my problem, Wouldlove for some help, skyrim wll use 3.0/3.2... not 4gb

Can any 1 point to this problem, 8 gig memory, 4 gig vram,64 bit windows 7

I travel from one end of map to the other, and when my system memory gets to 3.1 gig,

And vram memory only at 2.7 gig..

i get masive stutting.(and ctd) allways around 3/3.2 ive seen skyrim vram go over 3gig,, but when system memory get 2 about 3.1.

Thats when i get the problem's ctd

I thought skyrim could use 4gig. seems it will only use 3.1.

How can i tell skyrim too use 4 gig system mem.. ?????

Still got 3 gig system memory left.

I believe a 32 bit application can only access about 3.2 Gb of ram. Your stuttering at this point is probably the system trying to swap out memory to the swap file on your hdd. You could try lowering your AA setting one step and see if this will do the trick as the difference between x8 and x4 isn't too big a deal.

cestral ,

Best way to say,

I wont TESV.exe ,too use 4 gig mem. not too see it crash at 3gig mem.

hope this helps...

morphaus: Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm not familiar with game crashes if you use more than 3 GB of RAM.

(MORPH)I would love too see tesv.exe, in task manager USE 3.9 gig...(ie) crash at 4gig.

its like my 64bit windows 7 is lieing, or game maker's are..

TESV, willl not use more than 3050 meg of memory,3050= crash

this is on skyrim 1.7.7

cetral when you play this game, are you able to see task mananger.

if so what does(TESV) read, when fully modderd up.

I believe a 32 bit application can only access about 3.2 Gb of ram. Your stuttering at this point is probably the system trying to swap out memory to the swap file on your hdd. You could try lowering your AA setting one step and see if this will do the trick as the difference between x8 and x4 isn't too big a deal.

So even we have 64bit OS, the TESV will not use more than 3050 meg of system mem, with out crashing.

so why did they call it a 4 gig patch, TESV will not use 3gig or more, every time i get too 2.9

i need to quick save, so who is lieing 64 bit windows 7 or the game ?

So even we have 64bit OS, the TESV will not use more than 3050 meg of system mem, with out crashing.

so why did they call it a 4 gig patch, TESV will not use 3gig or more, every time i get too 2.9

i need to quick save, so who is lieing 64 bit windows 7 or the game ?

Because 32-bit applications can only assign 2GB of physical RAM to a process.

Ok thanks for hekp again, follow your friend's guilde, Guide:Troubleshooting

And the problem was flock and birds. FLOCK AND BIRDS, my sytem memery has not hit 3.1 . no more CTD, ATM, (from flock) running good atm..... love from step follower.

FLOCKS AND BIRDS NO GOOD, 4 me, .

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

And disableing flock and birds. no more ctd's.

Not seen memery go over 3gig, yet, if it does i will show log, for now im playing,

kind regards morph

4gb if the laa switch is set, which it is on skyrim since 1.4, but skyrim doesn't need more than 3GB,

i am 100% sure, skyrim needs more than 3gb sytem ram, i get 2.2 2.9 most of the time,, ugrids 7 here, highest textures possible 1080p. aax4

nvidia msaa 8x, cpu 1 core bings it down, to 50fps, gpu's max at 90% in sli. looking good now tho, thanks to you,

god dam fack in birds,,,

much love, playing skyrim

test highest textures.. 3.050 gb crash...no mods... just teture's

texture's with coulple of mods, crash 3050, ran texture optimazer, helped in place's,

But as sooon as i go 3.050 TESV. in (TASK MANAGER) crash.

i do not (BE LIE VE), skyrim use's more than 3gig af system memory, would love to see screen shot of it, till then,,, 4gb patch is a lie

it is a 32bit app after all,(32 bit apps use 3.2gb) maybe i need to tell windows its aSS :) ?

i would love, too see a screen shot of TESV, in TASK manger using 3.2 or more... i dont think it can....( AND CAN ANY PROVE THIS)

Yeah laa 1.4 did have upgrade. yes it did get upgrade too 4gb patch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT ITS A LIE.... please some one

PRINT ME SCREEN SHOT OF SKYRIM USEING 3.050 OR MORE. would love to see it, THEN CASE CLOSED, does any one look at task manager ?