• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ssconvert

ssconvert

Thane

• Citizen
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

Currently following the ini tweak guide in STEP. In my skyrim.ini folder, there is no camera paragraph????? I only have: [General] sLanguage=ENGLISH uExterior Cell Buffer=36 [Display] fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0 fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0 fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0 iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048 bAllowScreenshot=1 [Audio] fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0 fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0 fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0 fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0 [Grass] bAllowCreateGrass=1 bAllowLoadGrass=0 [GeneralWarnings] SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information. [Archive] sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa [Combat] fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0 fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0 [Papyrus] fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 bEnableLogging=0 bEnableTrace=0 bLoadDebugInformation=0 [Water] bReflectLODObjects=1 bReflectLODLand=1 bReflectSky=1 bReflectLODTrees=1 Also I noticed under combat in the STEP guide, the first two lines they ask you to add are already there? Add the following under [Combat]: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0 fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0 f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7 f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7 f1PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7 f3PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7 This will shift the point of aim to the center of the aiming reticule for arrows and crossbows (with this setting targets will be hit where the cursor is placed at approximately 100 feet from the target). Any one know what I am doing wrong? Any help much appreciated................

#2 Besidilo

Besidilo

General

• Citizen
  • PipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

You have to add the Camera tweaks to the INI manually. And just replace the duplicate entries.

#3 ssconvert

ssconvert

Thane

• Citizen
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

You have to add the Camera tweaks to the INI manually.

And just replace the duplicate entries.

Thanks man......................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users