5 replies to this topic

#1 carlos3lance

carlos3lance

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hey there. I read both the Step guide and the Step project Wiki pertaining to the complete installation of Step 2.2.  I'm unsure about the process of installing an ENB with climates of Tamriel. I'd like to think I understood the instructions, but I'd rather ask than do something stupid :P Basically, I decided to stick with Project Enb as my choice, and I want to install Climates of Tamriel to. The instructions in the wiki go like this: "If not planning to use Climates of Tamriel (see section 2.C of the guide), use "Project ENB (Standalone)") which is this: https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20781#content Now, as I said, I wanna install Climates of Tamriel. The way I understood is that Project ENB is included in climates of Tamriel as one of it's enb presets, as seen here:  https://skyrim.nexus...s/17802#content Bottom line then, is that I can install Climates of Tamriel with my chosen ENB when I reach section 2.C of the Step guide, is that correct? Sorry if it's a dumb question, just trying to get this right.

#2 Gyro

Gyro

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

That is what I did; I use Countervibe, which was recommended by NeoValen.

#3 carlos3lance

carlos3lance

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

Cool, thanks for the speedy reply ;) Just reached that particular section.

#4 PsyKo

PsyKo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Can I use CounterVibe_Climate of Tamriel? Thx

#5 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Some people use Countervibe with Climates of Tamriel as well, so yes you can use both if you like. There are actually links to screenshots on the CounterVibe ENB page from CoT users.

#6 PsyKo

PsyKo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Thx, I just saw it;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users