ENB Guide

z929669

They should. I don't know what they are tho. I'm a hardcore nVidia fan.

Oh woops. I thought you had an AMD card for some reason. Would any of the mods know? I'm getting pretty sick of SMAA and Edge AA. I used to use 4x SSAA before the new versions of ENB. Nothing beats that. Not a jaggy in sight. Foliage was also amazingly smooth. 

Okay I updated part of the guide' date=' enblocal.ini and enb choices. Now up to date with v0.229. That means it will be current until morning... get em while they're hot![/quote']

You might want to mention for Truevision and Project ENB that you should turn your in-game brightness down all the way. I'm only suggesting you mention this because you also mentioned to change the gamma level for RealVision. 

Okay I updated part of the guide' date=' enblocal.ini and enb choices. Now up to date with v0.229. That means it will be current until morning... get em while they're hot![/quote']

You might want to mention for Truevision and Project ENB that you should turn your in-game brightness down all the way. I'm only suggesting you mention this because you also mentioned to change the gamma level for RealVision. 

It is listed under the first step for both presets. Your eyes are tired Bro, go to sleep. :P

It is listed under the first step for both presets. Your eyes are tired Bro' date=' go to sleep. :P[/quote']

My fault. It's actually 11:27 a.m. here lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I added a quickstart tab to the ENB guide for ENB Profiles and ENBoost. It has pretty pictures and stuff. I'm trying to ELI5 it for ease of use since some users will just want to install it play Skyrim without a bunch of other stuff.

Please give feedback to that section on the ENB guide. If you are a noob or less experienced user tell me if it helped or you still don't understand and why. Anything helps.

Hi EssArrBee, I'm using your quickstart guide (along with some other sources) to try and install RealVision ENB (as per Smile's Weather & Lighting Pack for STEP) and having a bit of trouble. For one thing, why do you not mention the enbhost.exe in the quickstart? All other enb install guides i'm using say this must be copied into the skyrim game folder along with the d3d9.dll - should I not install it? PS: first time installing ENB so forgive lack of knowledge........

Realvision is actually automated no and the one enb I was thinking would be a problem. I will add a note about that enb and extracting end host.exe as well.

For Realvision you don't need my QuickStart guide, just go to enb choices tab and follow the directions for Realvision since it has an automated script.

Thanks for your feedback, every bit helps!